We've moved to new platform. Passwords set before 24th July, 2014 will not work. Please reset your password, follow this link if help needed.
  1. Submit a picture of your tank for a chance to win a gift certificate for your next Saltwaterfish.com purchase!! More contestants = More prizes!
  2. Hello! We noticed you are not a member of the Saltwaterfish Forum Family yet. Sign up now, and you will receive instant savings and freebies on your Saltwaterfish.com purchases. To the right is the link to 'Sign Up Now!'. We hope to meet you soon!

My New Mis-barred clown fish!

Discussion in 'Share Your Aquarium' started by immortal4419, May 29, 2010.

  1. immortal4419

    immortal4419 New Member

    I strolled into petco and discovered two small clown fish with different stripes then the rest. I thought they were unique and I didnt have anything in my little 10 gallon, so I got them! Also all the other clowns were bullying them so I just had to. What do ya think?

  2. staplewho

    staplewho New Member

    very nice find bet u paid regular price for them too
  3. immortal4419

    immortal4419 New Member

    Originally Posted by staplewho

    very nice find bet u paid regular price for them too
    Yes I did (is that good or bad?!)
  4. clatong

    clatong New Member

    Misbars often seem to be a higher price from what I've seen. Good deal, and neat fish!
  5. mell

    mell New Member

    They're adorable!
  6. immortal4419

    immortal4419 New Member

    Originally Posted by Mell

    They're adorable!

    Thanks guys! Ive been really happy with my local petco lately, Tanks are much cleaner less fish per tank etc, So ive been doing a lot of shopping there. Where as my other LFS has gone down the drain sorta :(.
  7. megn25

    megn25 Guest

    You are lucky to have a good Petco. The one we have close is terrible. I always feel bad for the salt water section as it is lacking MUCH needed attention.
  8. immortal4419

    immortal4419 New Member

    Originally Posted by Megn25

    You are lucky to have a good Petco. The one we have close is terrible. I always feel bad for the salt water section as it is lacking MUCH needed attention.
    I refused to by more stuff from there for a while but i was driving by so i decided to stroll through and they have made some changes or something. All their fish looked good and healthy and we all very active. Clean tanks etc. I was happy enough to get these two guys from there.
  9. oceankid

    oceankid New Member

    Very cute, is that rare?
  10. scottnlisa

    scottnlisa New Member

    Originally Posted by Immortal4419

    Thanks guys! Ive been really happy with my local petco lately, Tanks are much cleaner less fish per tank etc, So ive been doing a lot of shopping there. Where as my other LFS has gone down the drain sorta :(.
    What Petco do you go to? I use the one in Wheeling, WV
  11. immortal4419

    immortal4419 New Member

    Originally Posted by scottnlisa

    What Petco do you go to? I use the one in Wheeling, WV
    Macedonia one. Still have a few things i done like, but better.

Share This Page