We've moved to new platform. Passwords set before 24th July, 2014 will not work. Please reset your password, follow this link if help needed.
  1. Submit a picture of your tank for a chance to win a gift certificate for your next Saltwaterfish.com purchase!! More contestants = More prizes!
  2. Hello! We noticed you are not a member of the Saltwaterfish Forum Family yet. Sign up now, and you will receive instant savings and freebies on your Saltwaterfish.com purchases. To the right is the link to 'Sign Up Now!'. We hope to meet you soon!

My New Mis-barred clown fish!

Discussion in 'Share Your Aquarium' started by immortal4419, May 29, 2010.

1. immortal4419

immortal4419 New Member

I strolled into petco and discovered two small clown fish with different stripes then the rest. I thought they were unique and I didnt have anything in my little 10 gallon, so I got them! Also all the other clowns were bullying them so I just had to. What do ya think?

2. staplewho

staplewho New Member

very nice find bet u paid regular price for them too
  3. immortal4419

immortal4419 New Member

Originally Posted by staplewho

very nice find bet u paid regular price for them too
    Yes I did (is that good or bad?!)
  4. clatong

clatong New Member

Misbars often seem to be a higher price from what I've seen. Good deal, and neat fish!
  5. mell

mell New Member

They're adorable!
  6. immortal4419

immortal4419 New Member

Originally Posted by Mell

They're adorable!

Thanks guys! Ive been really happy with my local petco lately, Tanks are much cleaner less fish per tank etc, So ive been doing a lot of shopping there. Where as my other LFS has gone down the drain sorta :(.
  7. megn25

megn25 Guest

You are lucky to have a good Petco. The one we have close is terrible. I always feel bad for the salt water section as it is lacking MUCH needed attention.
  8. immortal4419

immortal4419 New Member

Originally Posted by Megn25

You are lucky to have a good Petco. The one we have close is terrible. I always feel bad for the salt water section as it is lacking MUCH needed attention.
    I refused to by more stuff from there for a while but i was driving by so i decided to stroll through and they have made some changes or something. All their fish looked good and healthy and we all very active. Clean tanks etc. I was happy enough to get these two guys from there.
  9. oceankid

oceankid New Member

Very cute, is that rare?
  10. scottnlisa

scottnlisa New Member

Originally Posted by Immortal4419

Thanks guys! Ive been really happy with my local petco lately, Tanks are much cleaner less fish per tank etc, So ive been doing a lot of shopping there. Where as my other LFS has gone down the drain sorta :(.
    What Petco do you go to? I use the one in Wheeling, WV
  11. immortal4419

immortal4419 New Member

Originally Posted by scottnlisa

What Petco do you go to? I use the one in Wheeling, WV
    Macedonia one. Still have a few things i done like, but better.