We've moved to new platform. Passwords set before 24th July, 2014 will not work. Please reset your password, follow this link if help needed.
  1. Hello! We noticed you are not a member of the Saltwaterfish Forum Family yet. Sign up now, and you will receive instant savings and freebies on your Saltwaterfish.com purchases. To the right is the link to 'Sign Up Now!'. We hope to meet you soon!

White Fish with Black Polka Dots

Discussion in 'Fish Discussion' started by joyful23, Feb 4, 2006.

1. joyful23

joyful23 New Member

I recently saw a fish that was all white with black polka dots. Can anyone tell me what this is? Aggressive? It was absolutely gorgeous and would love to have one some day, but need the specs. Thanks.
  2. surfer11

surfer11 New Member

It might be a panther grouper and they get big and aggressive.As they get older they turn from white to gray.
  3. dougsback

dougsback New Member

panther grouper.yes.gets huge
  4. grapefruit

grapefruit New Member

Yep its probably a panther, did it look like a mini one of this? He is now gone bc he was on loan from the lfs, dont ask long, long, long, story,lol

5. joyful23

joyful23 New Member

That's it! Beautiful!!!!!! Shoot....I figured it would get big and aggressive! Thanks!
  6. grapefruit

grapefruit New Member

No problem glad i could help.
  7. masrogue

masrogue New Member

Yep - aren't they just adorable when they are small? So pretty, innocent...(sigh)...right until the lunch on anything in the tank....