Posted by saltwaterfish.com on
04 Mar, 2019
Need help? You’ve come to the right place! This page has links to all the resources you need to get the most out of this site.
All else being equal, start with the FAQ and see if your question is answered there. We’ve covered a range of topics, from how to change your password to details on how tags work.
Your questions may also be answered in one of our Tutorials:
- Community Profile Tutorial - learn how to edit your Community Profile, edit Your List, change your avatar, edit your Account Details, and change your password.
- Discussion Forum Tutorial - learn how to start a new thread, reply to a post, reply with a quotation, edit your post, report posts, and export a forum post to a wiki.
- Wiki Article Tutorial - learn what Wikis are, how to create a new Wiki article, edit an existing Wiki, revert a Wiki to a previous version, export a forum post to a Wiki, and report Wikis.
- Review Tutorial - learn how to write a review and edit your reviews.
- Messaging Tutorial - learn how to send private messages, write on another user’s public message board, and delete messages from your own public message board.
- Subscription Tutorial - learn how to add subscriptions, edit your subscriptions, and change your subscription settings.
- Image and Video Tutorial - learn how to add images and YouTube or Vimeo videos to your forum posts and Wiki articles.
- Add a New Item Tutorial - learn how to add a new item to the database, as well as how to edit existing gear pages with images, links, descriptions, and more.
- Tagging Tutorial - learn how to tag your forum posts and Wiki articles to make them easier for other members to find.
- Search And Advanced Search Tutorial - learn how to use the basic search mode and the advanced search mode to find the forum threads, products, reviews, and Wikis you’re looking for.
Forum Rules & Terms Of Service
Please see the full rules and terms of service here.
If you have feedback, questions or comments, we’d love to have you share it with the rest of the community… even if it’s ‘constructive criticism’! Please feel free to post a message in our Feedback Forums.
If you have a private matter, please email us via our Feedback Form. Thanks!