Very sick seahorse

Rachelle

I need help, I've tried everything I can think of a week ago my seahorse started laying on the bottom of the tank. I immediately took him out and stuck him in my 10 gal quarantine tank with plenty of ghost shrimp to make sure everything was alright but he’s refusing to eat and the only thing I have noticed is that the tip of his snout is discolored. So I started treating him with Furan 2 and kanaplex to try and kill off whatever could be wrong. It’s a week later he’s still not eating that I’ve noticed and laying on the ground constantly. I don’t know what to do. Please help.

Attachments

flower

I need help, I've tried everything I can think of a week ago my seahorse started laying on the bottom of the tank. I immediately took him out and stuck him in my 10 gal quarantine tank with plenty of ghost shrimp to make sure everything was alright but he’s refusing to eat and the only thing I have noticed is that the tip of his snout is discolored. So I started treating him with Furan 2 and kanaplex to try and kill off whatever could be wrong. It’s a week later he’s still not eating that I’ve noticed and laying on the ground constantly. I don’t know what to do. Please help.
I never saw this post until now...Jan 23...are you still on the site?