New Profile Posts

1. ironeagle2006
    ironeagle2006
    New 125 setup working on getting my 300 in the next couple years
  2. MrReefkprZ
    MrReefkprZ
    I am reefkprZ couldn't remember my password new account Hi to all the people who remember me. and hello to those that have no clue who I am.
  3. jay0705
    jay0705 silverado61
    Same here wtf
  4. jussery17
    jussery17 jesushoy
    And if you want two word answers short to the point ask jay0705 haha..... welcome! This is a great place to find info on all your problems/situations you run into! Jk about jay, he has helped me thru more problems than I know! Very knowledgeable .....have fun and enjoy the hobby! Never a project, but a passion!
  5. dustintx
    dustintx jesushoy
    Thanx for following me. Feel free to ask questions in New Hobbyist. That's usually where I am at. Later
  6. jay0705
    jay0705 dustintx
    I hear ya, took me 5 yrs before i upgraded into the 100+ gallons myself
  7. jay0705
    jay0705 dustintx
    I saw your convo with jursey, well done and very helpful. You know your shit!!! Lol
    1. dustintx likes this.
    2. dustintx
      dustintx
      Thanx Jay. As of right now,I just cant afford 100 gallon tanks,50 gallon sumps,rodi set ups...etc. I work with what I've got,but I have done research for years. It's my favorite hobby!
      Nov 14, 2017
  8. CincyFish
    CincyFish
    Super Nooob. For Now.
  9. Joseph943
    Joseph943
    I’m new to saltwater tanks, and I need help keeping it going.
  10. Yeffre
    Yeffre
    Returning to reefing after almost 10 years
  11. silverado61
    silverado61
    Going to slowly get back into the hobby with my old 72g
  12. jay0705
    jay0705
    Patiences is a virtue, in salt water it is a necessity
  13. jay0705
    jay0705
    Patiences is a virtue, in salt water it is a necessity
  14. BenjaminsWinn
  15. Alejandro Lavandos
    Alejandro Lavandos
    I like photography. It keeps me sane and happy. I dont take photos I feel them. =]
  16. Ashleyrose
    Ashleyrose
    Trying to sell my Gold nugget maroon clown fish. Any suggetions on how to go about this. My local fish shop wants to rip me off onthe price
  17. kunathm
    kunathm
    long time desire for a reef tank finally got started !
  18. ginap70
    ginap70
    New Hobbyist
  19. snakeblitz33
    snakeblitz33 jay0705
    So when were you made admin?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. jay0705
      jay0705
      Agreed. When i started on this it was loaded with folks. I miss chatting with alot of them
      Jul 20, 2017
      snakeblitz33 likes this.
    3. snakeblitz33
      snakeblitz33
      Lol, there were a hundred times as much 13 years ago when I joined. Times change.
      Jul 20, 2017
    4. jay0705
      jay0705
      Agreed. Its weird, sw is getting easier and easier you would think more people would be into forums. Even a fb forum iam on has slowed way down
      Jul 20, 2017
      snakeblitz33 likes this.
  20. Alex88
    Alex88 meowzer
    hello, I'm having a problem with my sump putting in water into my tank but not receiving any back. I have filled it up to the recommended level but it just gets drained into the tank and doesn't flow back into the sump. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.