1. ThewaterDen
    ThewaterDen
    Gettin ready for salt
  2. mr. limpid
    mr. limpid
    I have upgraded to 180 acrylic and I love it
  3. Becky464
    Becky464
    Hi.Disable.Used under gravel filter for ages.Tried in 2010.No luck. Filter system worse.Recommend a system for fresh and salt tanks? Thanks!
  4. thefishguy27
    thefishguy27 beredovon
    Hello- I see that you have just purchased a bio cube 32. I too just purchased mine. I am a little confused with something and I was wondering if you might have an answer for it. I have the stand set up and the biocube is sitting on the stand. Now what do I do? There are a few cords attached to the tank but i'm not sure where they go or what I should do next. Any comments or suggestions would be really appreciated.
    1. beredovon
      beredovon
      . First you need to put your biocube and stand near in a GFCI OUTLET. There is 2 cord . 1 is for the lights and 2nd is for the pump. You. will see the manual instruction how to set up your biocube 32.
      Feb 15, 2018
      thefishguy27 likes this.
  5. ironeagle2006
    ironeagle2006
    New 125 setup working on getting my 300 in the next couple years
  6. MrReefkprZ
    MrReefkprZ
    I am reefkprZ couldn't remember my password new account Hi to all the people who remember me. and hello to those that have no clue who I am.
  7. jay0705
    jay0705 silverado61
    Same here wtf
  8. jussery17
    jussery17 jesushoy
    And if you want two word answers short to the point ask jay0705 haha..... welcome! This is a great place to find info on all your problems/situations you run into! Jk about jay, he has helped me thru more problems than I know! Very knowledgeable .....have fun and enjoy the hobby! Never a project, but a passion!
  9. dustintx
    dustintx jesushoy
    Thanx for following me. Feel free to ask questions in New Hobbyist. That's usually where I am at. Later
  10. jay0705
    jay0705 dustintx
    I hear ya, took me 5 yrs before i upgraded into the 100+ gallons myself
  11. jay0705
    jay0705 dustintx
    I saw your convo with jursey, well done and very helpful. You know your shit!!! Lol
    1. dustintx likes this.
    2. dustintx
      dustintx
      Thanx Jay. As of right now,I just cant afford 100 gallon tanks,50 gallon sumps,rodi set ups...etc. I work with what I've got,but I have done research for years. It's my favorite hobby!
      Nov 14, 2017
  12. CincyFish
    CincyFish
    Super Nooob. For Now.
  13. Joseph943
    Joseph943
    I’m new to saltwater tanks, and I need help keeping it going.
  14. Yeffre
    Yeffre
    Returning to reefing after almost 10 years
  15. silverado61
    silverado61
    Going to slowly get back into the hobby with my old 72g
  16. jay0705
    jay0705
    Patiences is a virtue, in salt water it is a necessity
    1. thefishguy27 likes this.
  17. jay0705
    jay0705
    Patiences is a virtue, in salt water it is a necessity
  18. BenjaminsWinn
  19. Alejandro Lavandos
    Alejandro Lavandos
    I like photography. It keeps me sane and happy. I dont take photos I feel them. =]
  20. Ashleyrose
    Ashleyrose
    Trying to sell my Gold nugget maroon clown fish. Any suggetions on how to go about this. My local fish shop wants to rip me off onthe price