Recent content by 1journeyman

1. 1journeyman

Global warming is killing people

Of course we're in a period of climate change. I beg someone to tell me once in the history of our planet when it wasn't undergoing climate change?
  2. 1journeyman

anemone inflating issues

A healthy anemone should not have been knocked lose from the rocks when you poured water into the tank. What are your water parameters? What kind of lighting? How old is tank? How long have you had anemone?
  3. 1journeyman

Ways to limit aggression from a 6line?

Focus everyone... Reducing aggression in a 6 Line Wrasse. I'd vote it can't be done without increasing the habitat size quite a bit. The fish is still going to be aggressive, but the other fish will have more room to avoid it.
  4. 1journeyman

Yet another reason to ban assault weapons

Originally Posted by bionicarm ... That's why Checks and Balances are in place. ... The founding fathers believed an armed citizenry is a check and balance.
  5. 1journeyman

Mini cycle help

A little bit of Ammonia is quite toxic. I think there are separate issues going on. Adding live rock and a cc should not have affected your calcium levels. I would do small water changes frequently to bring parameters back into normal range.
  6. 1journeyman

What is your favorite Trilogy?

LoTR got my vote as well. I liked how they set out from the beginning to make all three movies. None of the "wow, we made money, let's do another one" kind of feel that so many trilogies and sequels have to me.
  7. 1journeyman

first clam

3 inches, on average, is about the size where photosynthesis plays a larger role in feeding a clam than filter foods. A small butterfly will likely see a large clam as a large meal. Also, don't forget, clams grow.... and as they grow, quite large, they suck calcium and trace elements out of your...
  8. 1journeyman

my fish keep dying but my inverts are fine!!

Measure your pH after the lights have been off and the tank has been dark for about 6 hours and post results.
  9. 1journeyman

Originally Posted by bionicarm What facts am I skewing? ..... Let's start with this one: Originally Posted by bionicarm .... We've had similar scenarios like yours recently in San Antonio. Most of them ended with the CWH getting shot or killed. .... I asked for links to back up this claim...
  10. 1journeyman

I'd still like links to articles actually referring to CWHs getting hurt or killed Bionic.
  11. 1journeyman

Originally Posted by bionicarm Learn to use a search engine. It's an intersting concept. Apparently it wasn't an 'outlandish claim' now was it? As I said MULTIPLE TIMES, I haven't absolutely nothing to prove to you. If you don't believe me, prove I'm wrong. Either that, or choose to ignore...
  12. 1journeyman

Originally Posted by bionicarm I read the San Antonio Express-News cover-to-cover every day. I hit the three major local TV station web sites at least once a day. I read CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, and several other news feeds all day. I watch at least one local 10 PM newscast every night...
  13. 1journeyman

Originally Posted by bionicarm Look them up yourself. You seem to know how to use a search engine. I get tired of having to justify repsonses to you. Pretty pointless if you ask me. I tried to look them up. I couldn't find several stories in the San Antonio area to in any way back up your...
  14. 1journeyman

Just want to say good bye and sorry

I'm baffled...
  15. 1journeyman

How many of you fly regularly?

90%????? Do you realize how many flights are flown domestically and Internationally in the USA every day? I personally would be amazed if 9% of the flights have a Marshall on board.