Recent content by achilles tang

1. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by Spongeycrab Your very much welcome and some fish I would recommend if your going for a reef are: Royal Gamma Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons Care Level[/b]: Easy Temperament[/b]: Semi-aggressive Reef...
  2. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

OK so ill a variety of them and alot of empty shells..If I start to see that the crabs are eating the snail ill pick out with ever ones I like more... Great another hard decision lol
  3. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by SIDHYESH good going bro thanks bro!!
  4. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by smallreef I have to agree...thats a LARGE fish list and even if you get them all as small as possible they will outgrow your tank in less than a year... quality is better than quantity...if you have so many fish how is anyome nsupposed to see what is your 'prized'...
  5. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by Spongeycrab OK first thing that needs to go is the Emp. Angel unless you plan to keep it until it gets 6" they're not a good choice. The reason I say 6" is because I believe 6" is where they start becoming adults. Same for the annularis. Also powder blue tangs are...
  6. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid Sorry to hear that, do not trust guys at LFS they can't tell you the truth or they would be fired, its all about the sale. I could never work at a LFS, I would be fired the first day. Best to do your own research then go back and make your purchase. Do not...
  7. achilles tang

some thing wired that happed to me..

Quote: Originally Posted by Beth Likely someone trying to get you to respond to a scam......or maybe it was a secret admirer. lol that would be funny. I have always wanted to meet a women that is into fish.. But i think most likely it was a scam..
  8. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by Red Tiger There's a reason why it's called Achilles Tang! I advise against it, seen very few flourish and many die. I only know of one, it is in a 600 tank that's been established since 2002 and the tang introduced about 18 months ago! But if you must! omg i had no...
  9. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

OK very nice. I'm ganna be testing this week so ill see what the results look like.. Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid When all are at 0 then you first cycle is complete safe to add fish. Remember, when you add more bio load (new fish) you may have another cycle, (which will go by quickly...
  10. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid I think you have 1 too many tangs and three is pushing it. The Achilles is a big swimmer and needs a lot of water movement, you may want to eliminate this one for sure. Blue tang do you mean a hippo? you really want your ammonia to go down to 0 and what...
  11. achilles tang

Quote: Originally Posted by Beth Yes, it is likely a scam. Did this person have any posts at all? If you have the username, please pm me and I will see what her activity here has been and likely ban. Did she ask for any personal info? No she didn't have any post at all not one.. There was...
  12. achilles tang

Quote: Originally Posted by Flower THIS site? She may know what you look like from that thread where everyone posted their picture. Anyway, are you rich? I'm single with nothing to do and I need some tank stuff....LOL..it's the internet, just talk and don't give out anything personal. What kind...
  13. achilles tang

So a little while ago i log on and I have a message from this one chick. She was telling me that she was going over my profile and she really digged me. that she wanted to presue this past this site.. I thought it was weird she had no information on her page, nothing at all.. I mean no resent...
  14. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

update so I have been testing and just last week I did a 5 gallon water change..Which brought my ammonia level down to around 15 ppm.. So we are looking good on my cycle..Super happy I think i will do one more little water change this weekend.. and add some hardy fish.. Cant wait to see little...
  15. achilles tang

First saltwater tank

Hi and welcome to the site. Before you get started, i suggest that you do alot of Reading on how cycling your tank works. All the equipment that you must have in order to keep a saltwater tank healthy. It can be a little overwhelming at first especially if you don't know what you are doing...