Recent content by Alfonso

1. Alfonso

Sick anemone

It die $100 bucks gone
  2. Alfonso

Sick anemone

Hello my yellow Seabr anemone got caught in my back storage powerhead and is busted up it moves very slow so I placed it a small medic tank. It open very slowly Ibgress at this point is wait and see?
  3. Alfonso

Nano tank crashed

Yes to all the question added more live rock Ammonia levels dropped?
  4. Alfonso

Nano tank crashed

ammonia shot up killed my snails some mushrooms coral one clown fish. Did 25% water change check two day later Ammonia level is 1 ppm . Also found some parasite to?
  5. Alfonso

Zoanthids are starting to die

Check for Ammonia levels also how much light they are getting might have to relocated them to a spot that they will like?
  6. Alfonso

Cleanup crew trouble

notice a lot of allgee on my rocks and glass had six tubro snails die . So I check water conditions in range. I change out the midia since it been three months and remove the rocks with allgee scrub glass clean My hermit crabs or in a huddle along with my fire shrimp. 24 hr has pass and will get...
  7. Alfonso

When to change filter media

Thanks
  8. Alfonso

When to change filter media

Hello going on 4 week my question is when do I change out the filter media in my 6 gal Nano tank?
  9. Alfonso

skimmer

Thanks
  10. Alfonso

skimmer

this skimmer cam with my Nano which direction dose it mount up or down?
  11. Alfonso

Lighting in a 6 gal Nano tank

Hello have a clownfish one shrimp and a few snails with some live rock. My question is how long donIbkeep my over head lights on I normally turn it on at 5 pm and off back 6am is that adequate time?
  12. Alfonso

High Nitrate & Nitrite in Nano tank

Good new tested all levels of my water parameters all down to 0 ppm 7.2 and temper around 74 Degress
  13. Alfonso

High Nitrate & Nitrite in Nano tank

Good new tested all levels of my water parameters all down to 0 ppm PH 7.2 water temp is at 74 deg went to my local fish shop got me a small clownfish on fire shrimp and 6 Mexican turbo snails so far doing great I will check on them daily by next week a water change maybe some coral frags..