Recent content by angel eyes

1. angel eyes

anemones are taking over!!!!!!!!!

hey otto, if you can go to the library or maybe your lfs and see if they have a copy of Freshwater and Marine Aquarium, the april 2000 issue. It has a 5pg article on this very problem. The enemy most recommended in this article were hermit crabs. the more common Red Legged (Hairy) Hermit Crab to...
  2. angel eyes

Starburst polyps?????

sorry, don't know. just a novice myself
  3. angel eyes

My webpage is up

nice set up.
  4. angel eyes

My website up too

awesome website and pic's !!! Best i've seen yet, Did you use a digital camera?
  5. angel eyes

What have you propogated??

Clayton, the laboratory involved is called the Riddle Aquatic Laboratories. The lab is interested in any hobbiest questions,observations, and comment. They can be reached at 102622.524@CompuServe.com OH, I almost forgot the coral in the issue was the Pocillopora damicornis common name...
  6. angel eyes

What have you propogated??

there is a very good article on coral reproduction in a magazine called Freshwater and Marine Aquarium. the may and june issues. one of the guys who was highly successful is named Gary Moss. Gary has an excellent homepage http://www.chelmsford.com/home/garyd hope this helps.
  7. angel eyes

help, need advice, brand new hobbist

once the tank has cycled i planned on adding one or two fish biweekly or maybe once a month. Is this too much too soon ??? Also second ? is. I know that is it is always best to add the territorial fish last but clowns and damsels are the cheapest to start off in case they die... so should I...
  8. angel eyes

suitable tank mates ???

thanks.
  9. angel eyes

Check out my website

Originally posted by dcm22: Hey Everyone, Check out my website. I finally got it somewhat finished. I will update it as I add stuff. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please sign my guest book and e-mail me with any questions or suggestions. Thanks, Don...
  10. angel eyes

suitable tank mates ???

I am in the research/planning stage for 55 gal aquarium. I would like to have a few elegant and bubble coral maybe a bubble anemones. (two different kinds from what I read..bubble coral that is) anyway... the fish I like are damsels, clowns, one canary blenney, one mandarin, and a pair of...
  11. angel eyes

Here we go!!!

good luck, clayton. Well keep a eye out on your progress.
  12. angel eyes

hello all

Nice to meet you. I am on every now and then. I plan on setting up a saltwater tank in a month or two...learn all kinds of neat stuff on here. will keep you posted.
  13. angel eyes

oopss. make that www.reeftimber.com thanks for sharing the know how
  14. angel eyes

Clayton, have you ever heard of reef timber? It is a company/product sold over the internet. It is a special designed shelving unit for coral. The shelf is suppose to help improve circulation and minimize the amount of base rock needed in reef aquariums. It was supposedly designed by scientist...
  15. angel eyes

I have just moved into a new town and finally found a saltwater shop. They are offering to set up everything. A 55 gal display tank with a 20gal for sump, if I understand correctly. The stand will also be provided..they also the pkg would include live sand and rock. What is your opinion about...