Recent content by beredovon

1. B

qt and treating

SO i AM THING TO GET A TANK RAISED MANDARIN FISH BUT i dont know if I need to put in the qt with cupramine or just put in the display tank directly since they are more resistant in disease? I dont know if that is true?
  2. B

qt and treating

so My display tang is now 3 weeks without fish. 2nd week treatment for clownfsh in qt .
  3. B

qt and treating

I got them in my lfs store thats my first fish in my tank , then few days later I found white spot then watch them for 1 week while I am setting up the qt. Then Now there in qt for almost 2 weeks with cupramine then I got 2 new fish in qt also. Now I learned to qt fish before putting in my...
  4. B

qt and treating

my clownfish have ick then I set up a qt tank for treatment then I got A GOBY AND DARTFISH AND put also in qt with cupramine before putting them in display tank. I want to buy liofish dwarf its that ok to put in qt. with cupramine?
  5. B

qt and treating

I have qt tank cycled . my 2 clownfish its already in 2 weeks treatment with cupramine and I want to buy a dwarf lionfsh can I put in qt with copper?.
  6. B

qt and treating

7. B

qt and treating

ICH
  8. B

qt and treating

ICK
  9. B

qt and treating

can I treat my lionfish using seachem cupramine?
  10. B

SAving energy. Ideas?

I have only 32g tank with 25lbs of live rock and 3inch of live sand bed. Do I need to run the stock chemical filter or I would be fine just the heater, lights on for atleast 6 t0 8 hrs, and sponge filter with air pump. I wanted to turn off the power filter since I dont have fish just corals and...
  11. B

quarantine tank

I am thingking to set up a 10g Tank and use the DT tank water 50/50 and new salt mix water, 50w heater,a small powerhead, a sponge filter with air pump and a pvc pipe ? its that simple and good? what med is recommended? brand? copper med?
  12. B

quarantine tank

Can I put copper med in qt tank for a clownfish?
  13. B

quarantine tank

just a 2 clownfish What medication I can put in water? copper med?
  14. B

I got my first corals.

Hi i hi . I am now setting up a QT tank? any advice? Can I use 2 sponge fillter in qt with air pump?
  15. B

quarantine tank

Looking for advice how to set up a QT?