BILLYNY's latest activity

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals
  • BILLYNY
    BILLYNY replied to the thread When to do 1st SW media change?.
    Thanks but I'm happy with my Fluval. Super quiet and does a great job . I've had the hanger type On my freshwater tank and they are...
  • BILLYNY
    BILLYNY replied to the thread When to do 1st SW media change?.
    TYPO...I meant to say ADDED livestock
  • BILLYNY
    50 Gall Saltwater Fluval 307 Canister headed livestock September 26. 2 clowns One yellow tang one Atlantic blue tang 1 cardinal 2 blue...
  • BILLYNY
    I picked up a Sally LF crab to help clean bottom of tank . When I saw her in the store it was moving all around the bottom of the tank...
  • BILLYNY
    BILLYNY replied to the thread Topping off tank.
    Thanks I believe ImForbes told me that when ptopping off you don't have to add anything else with it
  • BILLYNY
    for toping of a tank I would not add any conditioner and especially no ammonia locks like prime.
  • BILLYNY
    Ok Thanks again UOTE="lmforbis, post: 3598905, member: 292926"]Once your tank is stable the amount of time needed is minimal. Big tanks...
  • BILLYNY
    Very well said inforbis As I've said Tanked is 90% shtic and dumb jokes but I do like seeing the variety of fish. I dvr it so I can...
  • BILLYNY
    Oh I realize that about tanked it's basically a sitcom LOL I just get an idea of the different type of fish from it not that I would...
  • BILLYNY
    Youtube sent me this
  • BILLYNY
    Royal Gramma Basslet is the other Fish Sorry for typos on last reply I meant to say the little bit of topping off I've done I saw...
  • BILLYNY
    Thanks again ImForbis Maybe investing in a RODI filter system. I also do craft brewing and use distilled water for it and my son said I...
  • BILLYNY
    BILLYNY posted the thread Topping off tank in New Hobbyists.
    Hi again gals and guys. Two quick questions . When topping off the tank due to evaporation probably have to add some conditioner to...
  • BILLYNY
    Thanks much. Good reefing as well.
  • BILLYNY
    BILLYNY replied to the thread Adding correct fish.
    Yeah you need to research and ask lots of questions ..you Can't go all in right away...have to have a lot of patience Build it Fish Will...