Recent content by chevydragtruck

1. chevydragtruck

tank almost crashed

for about a week couldn't figure out why everything was dieing.........found the culprate, thought I'd check my heater.......gave a little tug on the chord, and that's all that came out, the rest was shattered down inside my sump, lost almost everything, all that survived was a choral beauty...
  2. chevydragtruck

coral problems

for some reason I can't seem to keep corals.....I have tried 3 of them so far, and they all keep dying. I have done everything correctly as far as I know of.....is there any secret? I dose with Iron, Calcium, Iodine, and Coral-Accel. the tank is at 78 degrees, and my bulbs (2 10K & 2 Atenics)...
  3. chevydragtruck

Anyone got any tricks to remove air bubbles out of sump

I had to use a piece of foam filter set up vertical for the skimmer outlet to run through...it slows the water down kind of like a "water slide" and also lets the helps get the really small bubbles out of the water.
  4. chevydragtruck

battery backup

does anyone have there tank on a battery backup? if so which part of the tank? I have been thinking about putting the main pump on one.
  5. chevydragtruck

The 2002 "Stella Awards"

we get George nory here on the radio.........some REALLY interesting topics.......but Love Line has some pretty funny callers!
  6. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

ok, there is a Amy&Robert Godshall in the phone book if you give me your e-mail address, I'll send ya their #
  7. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

if you'd like I can see what I can do to get hold of him........it would be a little cheaper for me if he's still here in town.
  8. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

no, I work at Cessna now.........I did some contract work for Boeing, and McDonald Douglas for a bit, and I also worked at Dalfort Aerospace there in dallas for a few months, but I have been at Cessna for almost 5 years now.....I really wanted to get onto that JSF program, but they never called...
  9. chevydragtruck

The 2002 "Stella Awards"

The Annual "Stella Awards" The Stella's are named after 81-year-old Stella Liebeck who spilled coffee on herself and successfully sued McDonalds. That case inspired the Stella awards for the most frivolously successful lawsuits in the United States. Unfortunately, the most recent lawsuit...
  10. chevydragtruck

The 2002 "Stella Awards"

I didn't exactilly know where I shoul have put this one.......but here you go.
  11. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

that's pretty cool, I grew up in Lewisville
  12. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

and of coarse the most important one of all!
  13. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

front of the work in progress
  14. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

a work in progress
  15. chevydragtruck

Other Hobby Pics???

WOW so many hobbies......so fiew pics handy.....well, here are a couple of many