Recent content by clown boy

1. clown boy

Saltwaterfish.com Commercial

Originally Posted by socal57che Welcome back. Now, where is that pesky Journeyman? Hey, I thought he was a moderator! Did he leave?
  2. clown boy

Originally Posted by Blackjacktang Dude your back! yay lol wat happend to ur tanks? I did the samething, left my account for about a year and a half, anyways thanks for posting that! it would b great if you finished it! Actually, I sold my tank. It was time for me to move on. But I'll be...
  3. clown boy

Wow, it's about time I wipe the dust from this account. I haven't been in my own stomping grounds in... well, years. Literally years. *wipes dust* *cough* *cough* Now, to the subject at hand. I actually never finished this commercial. I suppose I could, if I drummed up enough interest. But...
  4. clown boy

Age of Empires 3 anyone?

bump
  5. clown boy

Age of Empires 3 anyone?

Hello again, ya'll! I've been running on the demo version of Age of Empires 3 for a while now, and am thinking about how nice it would be to have the full version and be able to play other humans. But I don't really have $30 to throw away for a game. So does anyone have Age of Empires 3 and...
  6. clown boy

THIS IS FOR YOU Darthtang AW!!!! Come everyone!

Not bad for Paint, my boy, not bad. Look up Adobe Fireworks. That'll be a significant step up from Paint, and it's much more user-friendly then Adobe Photoshop.
  7. clown boy

This tank is amazing (in HD)

Wow... that is incredible when viewed in fullscreen...
  8. clown boy

Auto Bailout Approved

Originally Posted by renogaw wb CB, where you been? Holy smokes, Mike, you're a moderator!!! Have I been away that long?? Congratulations! I've been busy in my filmmaking... it seems my projects have gotten huge (like... working on theatrical releases...)... so I haven't had time for this...
  9. clown boy

Auto Bailout Approved

Why don't they put some of these billions into getting us out of national debt, for goodness sakes...
  10. clown boy

Just quit smoking!

Congratulations!
  11. clown boy

Movies that other people thought were "FANTASTIC" that you thought sucked!

Transformers. Terrific robots, terrific CG, terrific acting, terrific score, terrific climax, terrific storyline, terrific idea, terrible moral aesthetics... The ruined a movie that would have otherwise been my favorite secular Hollywood film. Why??
  12. clown boy

CAN WAIT FOR THE NEW GTA(grand theft auto)

Ok, nevermind. I researched it a bit, and found out it was rated M... (don't want to start a debate, BTW)
  13. clown boy

CAN WAIT FOR THE NEW GTA(grand theft auto)

I haven't got any of them. What are they like?
  14. clown boy

Explain you username

Oh no... ANOTHER one of these threads??? https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/95217/explain-where-your-user-name-originated