Recent content by cocoacf

1. cocoacf

Vote for save the coral reefs:) !

I was on google and saw they were holding a competition for kids to draw the google logo and have it displayed for a day. I stumbled across this one done by a a student in k-3rd grade. How cute:) Vote! http://www.google.com/doodle4google/vote.html It's the one from region 10.
  2. cocoacf

Best nano protein skimmer?

Title says it all.. I've got a 29 gallon biocube, with the stock hood. Not looking to take the hood off or cut it to make things fit that shouldn't... What's my best option? Thanks
  3. cocoacf

Grade A picasso turned into a F

This was a baby picasso clownfish. I had him for at least a month
  4. cocoacf

Grade A picasso turned into a F

Couple days ago I found my ORA Grade A picasso stuck to the side of my powerfan. He was in very poor condition when I turned off the fan for him to get free... he went to a rock and stayed there till he passed away. I wonder what happened to him :( he was always energetic.
  5. cocoacf

GE silicone reef safe?

I have some GE 100% silicone laying around that I was going to use to fix a bad job on the inside of my nano. It's GE Premium Waterproof silicone 100% kitchen/bath/plumbing. Is it reef safe and everything? My nano has been up for months and I'd hate to have to take it down to repair a tiny leak...
  6. cocoacf

29 gallon biocube leak on the top front ?

My biocube leaked from the top left corner on the front of the glass a few weeks ago. It came out from under the black trim, and constantly ran down the front. I looked at the water level and I noticed it was a lot higher than usual, but the water meter read between tehe max and min. water...
  7. cocoacf

is this a picasso ?

Grade C at best not worth more than $45 IMHO.
  8. cocoacf

Pic: my new purple LTA

Thanks:) I thought my picasso wasn't a hoster either.. but he loves the lta.
  9. cocoacf

Yup lol. I Put him on the rock I wanted and he attached pretty instantly, then I moved the rock he was on from the top to the bottom of the tank and both clownfish stayed in the LTA while I moved the rock with an occasional nip at my hand. It's funny though, the false perc wouldn't let the...
  10. cocoacf

Just thought I'd post a picture of a purple LTA I pick up today. Combination of the PLTA with a picasso looks really neat. It's a little lighter in person but not too much. I'd say opened up it's easily got an 8" + diameter .
  11. cocoacf

Hermit crab got owned.

I wish I had a video of this, because it would make it so much better, but oh well. Today right before the lights came on a small hermit crab was in a branch of my frogspawn trying to molting its shell. Right as he walked out of his shell the light came on and he freaked out, knocking his shell...
  12. cocoacf

Picasso Club

Originally Posted by swimmer4uus I don't have a real good picture of him, but I have videos. Nice. How old is he?
  13. cocoacf

Picasso Club

Originally Posted by Mr.clownfish i think u got 2 different kinds of percula there, ur Picasso looks like a true perc and the other is a false perc. they will pair up but its gonna take a long time till they mate! good luck but clowns are unpredictable they might just mate in a month or two...
  14. cocoacf

Picasso Club

Share pictures of your picasso clownfish! Try to mention where they came from/the grade if you know.. Here's my Grade A from ORA. Just got him a couple days ago