Recent content by Dan808

1. D

What fish can I add?

So a blackback and threadfin probably dumb idea huh?
  2. D

What fish can I add?

Thanks. Can I mix any other butterfly with the threadfin? Would a black back work? How about yellow tangs?
  3. D

What fish can I add?

Maui. Bicolor angel is dead.....
  4. D

What fish can I add?

It is a FOWLR. I added a bicolor this week, the coral beauty is slightly messing with it but I assume that is normal. Its starting to isolate and sit in corner though so I am no confident it will survive. I had super bad luck with wrasse, especially a bird wrasse I think it killed a couple...
  5. D

What fish can I add?

What's the background on the tank? dark blue Size of tank? 125g What filtration equipment and power heads do you have? fluval and 2 power heads Water quality? good How long has it been set up? 9 months All fish are stong and healthy, have one urchin and some crabs We need as much background as...
  6. D

What fish can I add?

Current fish: Blenny Threadfin Butterfly Coral Beauty 2 Clowns What kind of fish can I add? I wanted another butterfly but heard that is not good. Bicolor Angel? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
  7. D

Coral Beauty holes in tail and fins

CB is dead, getting rid of that wrasses asap. Clowns are mellow and stick to themselves for last 2 months
  8. D

Not at the moment, I need to get rid of that bird I think
  9. D

blenny, 2 clowns, and a bird wrasse. Bird wrasse seems to be egging him on but I have not noticed any nipping.....125 gallon tank with plenty of rock
  10. D

Got a CB 2 a week ago. He is still not aggressively eating but I do have a bunch of live rock so probably grazing. Since I got him he is developing holes in tail and fins, getting all ragged looking. Will this improve with regular water changes and feeding him well?
  11. D

Acceptable TDI for FOWLR?

I have a TDI reading of 36ppm out of my hose. Can I use this for water changes? I have an RO/DI but it takes a day and a half to fill 30 gallons. I have a 125 FOWLR with live rock. I wanted to see if this was acceptable as I will likely do more water changes. Thanks!
  12. D

Ich?

The harlequin is super active and eating like crazy. I just noticed what I think were small dots on fins but it might just be how the fish is since I only got it 2 days ago....Does ich move pretty rapidly?
  13. D

Ich?

Read it might help fish build slime coat to protect? Also maybe ease stress with newly added fish? I will get pic asap. Thanks!
  14. D

Harlequin Tusk

Any chance it could be tanked raised?
  15. D

Ich?

I have a 125 fowlr. Just added a harlequin tusk, I notice something that may be ich but still not sure. 1 blenny, 2 clowns and 1 dotty in tank, nothing else. I have been adding prime daily for past 2 days, any ideas if and how I should treat tank? Thanks!