Recent content by dangerfish

1. dangerfish

Is my fish ok??

Yeah I moved my tank and completely started over so I don’t have a quarantine setup at all so I’ll look closer at him when I’m given the chance. No other fish are bothering him, he’s the top dog in the tank they seem to be all scared of him they always move when he comes around even though he...
  2. dangerfish

Is my fish ok??

Ok I’ll just give him time, he’s starting to become a little less shy when I add food, so we’ll see where that takes us
  3. dangerfish

Is my fish ok??

So I’ve waited for almost a week now and he’s gone back to just hiding by the power heads. His spines are almost always up and I’ve only seen him a few times where’s he’s not darkly spotted, he’s also breathing very heavy. He’s still feeding fine, I always keep nori in their for him to munch on...
  4. dangerfish

Is my fish ok??

Looks like as soon as I was done writing this post he decided to come out, now he's just battling his reflection. :):):)
  5. dangerfish

Is my fish ok??

So I got a scribbled rabbitfish from my LFS today, he's relatively small. I know I took a risk because they just got their shipment in today and I took him directly from his shipped bag. But after I got him acclimated he went straight towards that corner of the tank and he is now sitting in...
  6. dangerfish

Does this coral need more light

Thanks, I thought that’s what it was but I just had to make sure
  7. dangerfish

Does this coral need more light

Does this pulsing Xenia need more light or is it supposed to look like that. It’s been growing towards the light and it looks like it’s getting thinner
  8. dangerfish

Does this list look ok for fish ideas

So having a group of three is usually better
  9. dangerfish

Does it become more difficult to care for leapard wrasse if you have less of them because I think I'd rather have a pair then a trio.
  10. dangerfish

here's the list so far in the order I'll put them in firefish (already have it) 2 clownfish 1 green clown goby 1 yellow clown goby 2 Yasha goby with Randall's shrimp Orchid dotty back bicolor blenny possum wrasse 3 leopard wrasse (1 male, 2 female, I put three because live aquaria says...
  11. dangerfish

haha yeah, I was also thinking about maybe getting some leopard wrasse.
  12. dangerfish

What in the heck is this ??

what i do to get my photos up is upload it to my computer, then I make the image smaller so it's less than 1.3 MB then I post. See if that helps if that makes any sense.
  13. dangerfish

and I have about one inch in some spots two inches in other. here are some photos of my sand size. sorry some are a little blurry but these are the best shots I can take with my phone.
  14. dangerfish

This is the sand that I ended up getting is it alright for wrasse that bury themselves or does it have to big of sand pieces like I think.
  15. dangerfish

I like the blue head fairy wrasse the best.