Recent content by deejeff0442

1. D

Calling the old posse!!!

I haven't been here in a while. Been a member for over 10 years used to be alot more people. Seth texted me the other day where I have been. One word..... divorce
  2. D

led light bar for 30 inch tank

No the cheaper one. Same controller looks like. Just needed a little light for the dim spot
  3. D

led light bar for 30 inch tank

I have a current USA. I don't like it too much white .. can't get the blue right. Control is terrible. I have 2 other leds on the tank I just bought the current for the center above the glass center support . It was cheap 18 inch think it was 120 or 140? It does light the center where the other...
  4. D

Cyano is dying!

I use tweezers at the base to remove bubble algae. A week ago I turned up my led lights a bit . I have a dimmer set up. Now have some red cyno starting. My monti corals seemed to need more light. It helped the monti but now cyno . Unless it gets bad I will just let it go. Tanks will adjust on...
  5. D

Sump water level

I lose at.least a gallon a day on my 90 dt and 30 sump
  6. D

Sail fin tangs.

Love.the tang police.
  7. D

Sail fin tangs.

Great fish. I have one with a hippo and a naso
  8. D

Aquarium lighting vs ambient light

As long as you keep.water in parameters the algae and cyno go away. Nature takes time. New tank blooms always happens . Like you guys figured out this is not a speedy hobby
  9. D

Blue Tang Advice

I remember who ever it was put a pic of a cop car with a tang police sign on the side
  10. D

Head phone music

Just did it. asked.for.credit card but saw.a skip icon. Just have to learn how to use it now
  11. D

Head phone music

I don't have a pc or.laptop just my cell
  12. D

Head phone music

The apps won't let me.down load until late I put in a credit card. I won't do that. I would.pay for something if it was worth.it. But in a month I am sure I would have loaded all my music then I am sure it would be a pain to cancel
  13. D

Head phone music

Any time I try to down load a free app it always asks for a credit card. what's with that?
  14. D

Head phone music

Forgot the gym is in a low spot and metal building . No Internet reception at all. barely get a text out
  15. D

Head phone music

Galaxy 6 I think it is. Rather have something I can crank to where it hurts