Recent content by dogstar

1. dogstar

Global Warming?

Originally Posted by 1journeyman Why is it that multiple planets and moons in our solar system are all warming at the same time? 1j, could give a reliable source for this statement
  2. dogstar

Republican vs. Democrat

My apologies to Grouper...I did jump the gun with my comment. My first action on seeing this was to search and I found some/many versions of the Madison speech with the word " really " and what to me, that word seemed altered or muffled or basically not clear and mostly comeing from what I...
  3. dogstar

Republican vs. Democrat

OK heres a clue... I am sure you looked hard for the correct quote but perhaps you should look really hard for the correct quote.
  4. dogstar

Republican vs. Democrat

Nope, still not right...
  5. dogstar

Republican vs. Democrat

Is there a reason why you did not quote what she really said ?
  6. dogstar

darwin clownfish

Might be a reference to the black and white variant of A. ocellaris thats mostly only found near Darwin, AU.
  7. dogstar

how many years in the sw hobby?

6yrs w/ reefs, never smaller than 120g
  8. dogstar

State of the Union.

I prefer to evaluate what they do or don't do more than what they say.
  9. dogstar

Who's hosting who?

The anemone is the host ( noun ) The anemone host the clown ( verb )
  10. dogstar

Bubble Tip Anenome

LFS = Local Fish Store
  11. dogstar

Hard to read threads

I agree. Im not any scholar either but I do try to post a readable post. Do like I do and ignore them. If they can't respect all the members enough to try and post a readable post for all members to read, then dont respond. If they want help or a discussion, then IMO, they should make...
  12. dogstar

Bubble Tip Anenome

Sounds fine to me.
  13. dogstar

Click Click Click

Most likely a pistol shrimp but could be a mantis. Look for little spots were the sand has been pushed out from under the rocks. This is what pistols do when they dig and live in the sand.
  14. dogstar

Anyone ever use a DI tap filter?

Get a multi-stage RO/DI. The filters last a lot longer and cheaper in the long term.
  15. dogstar

CITY BATTLES GIANT "BLOB"!

Originally Posted by socal57che I read the story and I think I understand this. 1. the sewer is plugged 2. the sewer is backed up 3. someone actually stood downstream to take that photo Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person taking photos is an idiot. understand this 12 inch pipe..... They...