Recent content by drysummer

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals
  1. drysummer

Coral ID

Yes, just moved it away from my Kenya tree, had stringy stuff all over my Kenya tree. Figured it was to close. I say just 1 little section of red flesh. Do you think it can recover? The red flesh is covering only maybe 10% of the frag.
  2. drysummer

Coral ID

Can anyone tell me what this is. Polyps are a greenish yellow
  3. drysummer

Lionfish Ate Clam; Now What????

He Seems To Be Doing Better. I Can't See The Bulge Of The Clam In His Stomach Any More, So Maybe He Managed To Spit It Out. I Saw Him Trying The Last Couple Of Days. I Will Probably Try And Feed Him Tomorrow. It Has Been 1 Week Since He Ate The Clam, So I'm Sure He Is Hungry.
  4. drysummer

Lionfish Ate A Clam Shell, Now What?

Like The Title Says, My Lionfish Ate A Clam Shell Intended For My Puffer. I Can See The Outline Of It In His Stomach, What Will Happen To Him? Can He Somehow Digest This? Will This Kill Him? What If Anything Can I Do? I Have Had Him For Quite A While, And Would Hate To See Him Die.
  5. drysummer

Lionfish Ate Clam; Now What????

Yesterday when I was feeding my puffer some clams, my lionfish got to it before the puffer did, and ate it. I was completely surprised. I thought he was going to choke, however after a while he managed to get it down. My question is what will happen to him? Will he be able to digest a clam...
  6. drysummer

Quick Ick question for experts!!!

I have some of my Tangs showing signs of Ick. Can I do hypo in my tank? It is FOWLR. I really only use the live rock for looks, and what biological filtration it adds. My main filtration is a fuge with livesand and caulerpa, along with a wet/dry sump with bioballs. The system has been...
  7. drysummer

Free Grape Caulerpa Dfw Area, Texas

I live in Forney, if you are interested and you can pick it up it's yours. I am getting ready to thin it out again this weekend. E-mail me if interested jakegiron@sbcglobal.net.
  8. drysummer

Anyone from ft worth, tx(or near)

I work in Duncanville, and would be interested. What would you like in return. E-mail me jakegiron@sbcglobal.net
  9. drysummer

Free Grape Caulerpa Dfw Area, Texas

I have a 60 gal. refug. filled with grape caulerpa. I am just throwing away bunches full every couple of days. If anyone is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that would like some, just let me know. If you can pick it up it's yours.