Recent content by dynee12

1. dynee12

Stars and Stripes puffer

Can anyone tell me what I can put in my tank to keep in clean, Inverts, All I have in this 75 g tank is a stars in stripe puffer. Thanks
  2. dynee12

Stars and stripes puffer, cloudy eyes

Ok, Thank you so much. I will go to the lfs and pick one up. Are the plastic swing arm hydrometer's junk I take it?
  3. dynee12

Im using a hydrometer, I know thats not the best tool to use but thats all I have. I'll raise the sality up. He is doing much better thanks to this forum and help from you. Please if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know
  4. dynee12

I'm in the middle of a hypo now after using stop parasite for 5 days. My puffer is doing much better. I leave the salitity at the low level for 3 weeks right? It's at 1.05 I noticed a while back his eyes were cloudy. How do I fix that? I guess it's a bacteria problem right. I thought he was...
  5. dynee12

Stars and Stripes Puffer. Ich Maybe?

I read the forum on hyposalinity, Thanks everyone for your help. I'm working on his treatment as we speak. I'll get him better or my name isn't Puff Daddy.
  6. dynee12

Hes the only fish in my tank. Please tell me how that is done. Do I lower my sality? if so how low? Thanks
  7. dynee12

His tail is tucked when he's laying down. When he's swimming it's expanded or closed. He tucks it sometimes.
  8. dynee12

He's laying down now. He swims about 60% of the time. He even ate out of my hand today which was cool. I'll try to get a closer picture if I can. Is everything else ok with the water and food?
  9. dynee12

My puffer sometimes lays on the bottom of the tank sometimes, Is this normal? Then other times he swims around like crazy. I seen some white spots? on his fins. Could this be ich? I have had him for about a week. He is eating good. Formula one soaked in garlic. He's the only fish in my 75 gallon...
  10. dynee12

Ich problem. Please help

My clown died, I am hypoing my ct tank now. Its down to 1.009. How long sould I leave the fish in there. Theres a total of 4 fish in my 10 gal. can I add the ones that dont have ich back in my display? I will also try garlic
  11. dynee12

Ich problem. Please help

I have no live rock or inverts in my hospital tank but I do in my display.
  12. dynee12

Ich problem. Please help

I have a 30 gallon tank thats been up for about 2 months. I had purchased two fire fish gobies and a camel back shrimp from a lfs, some of the fish in there tank had ich. Soon after I placed them in my tank (about a week) my coral beauty had signs of ich, a couple of days went by and it got...
  13. dynee12

What Do I add With Clowns

Thanks for the info. The LFS will take the damsels back. No its not going to be a reef tank. I do have live rock. I will not be adding coral, at least not yet. So far things are going good. I'm going to get two percs.
  14. dynee12

What Do I add With Clowns

I Am sitting up a new tank, 30 Gallon. It has allready cycled, I know have Two yellow tail Damsels, small ones. some snails, and a couple hermits. I want to add some clowns (two). Could someone please tell me what are the best fish, inverts, to add with these. I plan to take the damsels out, or...
  15. dynee12

Clown fish

The Tank is 30 gallon. This is my first setup.