Recent content by eelman

1. eelman

stuff that goes on under the tank

OK, I don't know where to start. I have a standard 70 gal reef.(actually right now it is just one mushroom) I plan on having lots of corals, I will name them in a miniute here. I will also have clams, fish, and inverts: Fish (in order that they will be added to the tank) firefish (already...
  2. eelman

Green Hair Algae

like 4 sally lightfoots would be a good addition
  3. eelman

bar gobies had babies they all died

otto, you don't have an e-mail address, e-mail me at jerklr@Dellnet.com so I can get it I have to ask a question that I feel should not be posted where everyone can see(security wise) thanks
  4. eelman

water motion

I am considering one of the following sea swirl silent surge wavemaster pro I want alot of replies so I can compare all of the replies from all of the different bbs and decide on which one to add to my christmass list
  5. eelman

best algae magnet?

Tunze, and Mangrove are the strongest magnets that I have ever seen
  6. eelman

reflectors

can you make reflectors out of tin foil or something like that? Just tring to save a few busks here and there
  7. eelman

any one looking for a skimmer

I have used my tunze skimmer for over 2 monthw now and it is the best skimmer hands down that I have ever seen hands down.it is awsome. the foam is so so so dry!! it has a pytoplankton thing so it does not suck up any brine shrimp, or baby shrimp or stuff like that. It requires hardly any...
  8. eelman

Looking to buy some plants

www.ipsf.com yea, I am planning on putting there "tang Heaven in my refugium to help lower nitrates, and to feed to my tang.they also sell different varieties of carpula, I orderd some tang heaven for my lfs. the tangs love it it curesd a purple from HILE (lateral line erosion, and 1/3 lb is...
  9. eelman

flatworms???????????

there are some things that are growing on one of my powerheads, and now one of my rocks. they rand from this long-- to this long----. they are white and they taper down at one end, but not all of the way to a point. they have multiplied from 2 to about 10. they have little frilly stuff on...
  10. eelman

Your Thoughts........

now that I use it my mushrooms have doubled in size
  11. eelman

Sharks

well said
  12. eelman

Instant messanger

does anyone have instant messinger? my SN is emoRekaJ87 tell your sns to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. eelman

PVC Glue

sounds pretty risky to me.
  14. eelman

LETS TALK ABOUT FISH.

that is hilarious. how are the starfish doing?
  15. eelman

Star fish Q's

if you are woried about him eating rock, or any other inhabitance eating him, than put him in your sump.