Recent content by EricD

1. E

anyone know what these are?

Thanks, ya I wasn't sure of it would work but I wanted to get a good detail picture
  2. E

Think I may have found them... What do you think?
  3. E

scraped a bunch off the glass. they were also in my return pump and filter. anyone know what they are and if they are going to be a problem? 2 of the pictures I took with my phone through the microscope trying to get a bigger picture.
  4. E

Not sure what this is

Thank you Beth I will pick some up
  5. E

Not sure what this is

I have not seen any other issues. I was thinking that the color on the nose was part of the tarnishing. The trigger is still small and it doesnt show well in the picture but the color on the nose looks to be yellow turning to black. He / she eats a couple times a day I feed shrimp, krill, clam...
  6. E

Not sure what this is

The ich is being treated with Cupramine at 0.5 checked daily with a Seachem copper test kit. Currently 8 days into the ich treatment. PH 8.2 Ammonia 0ppm I have the Seachem ammonia tester to test while treating with Cupramine Nitrate 0ppm Nitrate 0ppm Phosphate 0 Salinity 1.023
  7. E

Not sure what this is

Came home from work today to find whatever was on his eye is now gone.
  8. E

Not sure what this is

Just recently purchased a clown trigger. He is being treated for ich in QT but I'm noticing something with his eye. not sure if ich can do this or if he has something else going on. At this time he acts normal and is eating fine. Thank you in advance for any help