Recent content by fishlawyer

1. fishlawyer

Homer Simpson is in My Reef!

Help! What Should I do? He Even Brought Ned Flanders!
  2. fishlawyer

Reef Photo Question

Hey All So, I was trying to get pictures of my "2 Headed Feather Duster" when my old camera finally quit. Anyway, since my old Camera is dead, I figured this would be a good chance to get a new one!!! (My firm also doesn't have a camera for documenting evidence, so this would be a good...
  3. fishlawyer

Finnally got one!!! Potters Angel..

Very nice!
  4. fishlawyer

2-Headed Feather Duster

Hey All So, a couple days ago I picked up the first additions to my new "Red Room 54 Gallon Corner Tank." (Pictures will be up tomorrow.) Anyway, today I noticed that two of the three feather dusters I purchased seem to have two seperate heads poking out of the same opening? (Two distinct...
  5. fishlawyer

Is ACAN dead

Originally Posted by meowzer HMMM....I don;t have that.....I have NO LFS, so I have to order everything....is that the real name? so I know what to look for It is called "Reef-Roids" and is it by Polyp Labs. Just make sure to thoroughly mix the stuff with about 250ml of water before adding...
  6. fishlawyer

Is ACAN dead

Try putting a dose of Reef-Roids in the tank... If it is anything like mine, the sudden influx of that stuff will cause it to perk up very quickly... (You should also see what it does to feather dusters! Amazing!)
  7. fishlawyer

Tank Crashing? Swimming last night - on the bottom this morning?! Advice?

Check PH... Should be around 8.2.. Also, get a good master test kit and check for everything possible.
  8. fishlawyer

Meanest Fish You've Seen

My Snowflake Eel is an Absolute Killer! Ripped a Yellow Tank to Pieces and will attack your hand if you put it in there...
  9. fishlawyer

Coral Banded Shrimp

Has it just molted the claw shell? I have seen a Coral Banded with one claw, but I am not sure if they live long like it...
  10. fishlawyer

Least Favorite Fish

Originally Posted by Daftboy Are these Damsels in the same tank as the Bicolor angel...if so that might be the problem right there.. Actually, I have decided that I the Bi-Color Angel really isn't worth the bio-load in my little 54 Gallon... As such, instead of being transferred to my 54...
  11. fishlawyer

Which ACAN.....

Definitly #4
  12. fishlawyer

54 Gallon Corner - Stock List

Hey All So, after being up and running for a while, it looks like my new 54 Gallon Corner tank will soon be ready for some fishies! Anyway, I currently have a Fluval G6, Seaclone 100, 55 Lbs of Live Rock and 40 Lbs of Aragonite in it and it looks like I am just about through the cycling phase...
  13. fishlawyer

Least Favorite Fish

Originally Posted by Flower Hi, I have a Fridmani dottyback, he is so beautiful but he lives in the rocks and caves, I seldom see him. However he is adored and I feel really happy when I get a glimpse of him...LOL.. About once each day at feeding time. I have not gotten any fish and be able to...
  14. fishlawyer

Least Favorite Fish

Hey All Well, we all have done it... We have bought a fish that really didn't suite us... Personally, I have had good experiences in this hobby for the most part. There is however, one little exception. I recently purchased a beautiful Bi-Color Angelfish from my LFS for my office display...
  15. fishlawyer

WOOHOOOOOO...coming tomorrow

Very nice!