Recent content by fishy pa guy

1. fishy pa guy

Suggestions on background?

I would go with a blue since it will give off more reflection and it just looks better.
  2. fishy pa guy

Reeflo Barracuda Pump

I have a Barracuda pump that only has 2 months use on it. I bought it new and only used it for 2 months and I still have the box. I would like to get $200 for it shipped. Thanks
  3. fishy pa guy

24" 250W Hamilton Technology deluxe hood

They are still available if you're interested. My email is mikey122478@verizon.net.
  4. fishy pa guy

250 Watt XM DE Bulbs 10K 20K

$50 shipped for both
  5. fishy pa guy

210 Reef Ready Tank Stand And Everything Else

Everything is finally sold!! Thanks
  6. fishy pa guy

WTB: 75 gallon or larger

Originally Posted by vandy12069 gman still waiting to here from you same with you crush......still looking though PM-ed you about mine but I never heard back?
  7. fishy pa guy

Everything is still available and I am separating it.
  8. fishy pa guy

Originally Posted by markeo99 magnifica gone? I had some interest in it but nothing solid local yet. I still have all the fish also.
  9. fishy pa guy

This is a picture with most of the rock in the tank and there was still about 10 pieces in the sump.
  10. fishy pa guy

I think I am going to start parting it out. I will start with the rock for $2.50 pound or all of it for $400. There is about the same amount in the sump as there is in the tank to give an idea how much rock there really is. The tank, stand, and the closed loop pump - $600 Skimmer - $300 shipped...
  11. fishy pa guy

I really had my head up my butt. All Pm's replied.
  12. fishy pa guy

250 Watt XM DE Bulbs 10K 20K

60 shipped?