Recent content by gm875

1. G

Adding clownfish

Well since I will be setting up a new tank, my current tank has become a quarantine for the clown, she’s never had any symptoms of ich during the breakout so I’m just observing her at the moment. Previously I had blue chromis and the male clown which were affected and died. So she’s the only...
  2. G

Adding clownfish

Hey everyone, need advice regarding adding a juvenile clownfish with a much larger clownfish. I had a pair of ocellaris clownfish for a year and a half, unfortunately the male one died due to ich. Now I am thinking of adding a juvenile clownfish to my current clownfish but she will be much...
  3. G

Regarding ich

Thank you, I’m going to give it a go. Also I had a question about my current clownfish. She seems to have a hole on her dorsal fin, it’s been there for a while now, maybe 3-4 months but doesn’t seem to be healing. She behaving normal though, eating well, any idea what it could be?
  4. G

Regarding ich

You just made everything so much more clearer for me, really appreciate it :) So since this clown was symptom free, can I actually start meds to treat it just incase? or is it best to just wait it out and see if any white spots show up?
  5. G

Regarding ich

If I turn the 29 gallon into a quarantine, would I need to remove the substrate too? I have been running a HOB filter as well, should I continue to use that for the quarantine? Also while observing the clownfish for 6 weeks, can I add another fish to the quarantine during that 6 week period or...
  6. G

Regarding ich

Hey everyone. Just had a question regarding marine ich. I have a 29 gallon FOWLR. Just a month ago I added a blue chromis to tank which already had 2 clownfishes from before. A week or two later, I had an ich breakout which affected the blue chromis and one of the clownfishes, both didn’t...