iidylii's latest activity

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals
  • iidylii
    iidylii replied to the thread Dog slobber.
    :cool: thats not a bad idea lol
  • iidylii
    iidylii replied to the thread Dog slobber.
    i need something like they have in campers...a little trap door on the bottom of the toilet bowl that way you can just push down to open...
  • iidylii
    iidylii posted the thread Dog slobber in The Aquarium.
    hi everyone...so I have a St. Bernard and a mastiff and you can imagine how gross there water dish gets after each time they drink...I’m...
  • iidylii
    iidylii replied to the thread Fake coral.
    Thanks
  • iidylii
    So I tore down my tank a couple months ago I’d say...since then I have had all my live rock sitting in a bin outside in my garage...as...
  • iidylii
    So you think one of those Mars lights is enough or 2?
  • iidylii
    So do you guys do any dosing? Or does it pretty much replenish itself just from simply doing water changes? But yeah J my trates have...
  • iidylii
    Well I’ve always pretty much just had fish so I never really cared to much that mine was off the charts lol and seeing that I never even...
  • iidylii
    Well that’s good news I guess lol
  • iidylii
    I’m also worried about keeping my trates down...I’m not very good at that lol
  • iidylii
    yeah maybe ill just have to go with a bunch beginner corals and call it goodenough...because i think the lights i have would work idk
  • iidylii
    But yeah my zoas one by one would disappear...i dont know if it was my tuxedo urchins or what but they would slowly fade away
  • iidylii
    https://www.amazon.com/MarsAqua-Dimmable-165W-LED-Aquarium/dp/B017GWDF7E my nems seemed to love them i dont know
  • iidylii
    Yep I was reading the good ones are close to the same price as LR per pound if not a tad more...but yes I tried to keep simple zoas but...
  • iidylii
    iidylii posted the thread Fake coral in Corals.
    Hi everyone...some of you know I have had a pretty successful sw tank for 5+ years now...I recently tore my 90 gallon cube down because...