Recent content by iidylii

1. iidylii

Sump and skimmer advice

I may build my own as well so maybe looking for advice on a you tube video I could watch so I know what options I might want?
  2. iidylii

Sump and skimmer advice

Hey guys...looking for advice on a nice skimmer and sump setup? I’m going to be putting my sump in underneath my 90 cube this time...last time I drilled thru to the basement but this time it’s going in the cabinet underneath the tank...the cabinet is about 30”x30” and probably 36” high as well...
  3. iidylii

Dog slobber

:cool: thats not a bad idea lol
  4. iidylii

Dog slobber

i need something like they have in campers...a little trap door on the bottom of the toilet bowl that way you can just push down to open the trap door the old water goes out then you have a small spray hose there to rinse out the dish while the trap door is open then shut the flap and its...
  5. iidylii

Dog slobber

hi everyone...so I have a St. Bernard and a mastiff and you can imagine how gross there water dish gets after each time they drink...I’m just trying to think of a way so I don’t have to rinse it out and fill it 20 times a day...not only is it a pain in the butt...but also a waste of a lot of...
  6. iidylii

Fake coral

Thanks
  7. iidylii

Fake coral

So I tore down my tank a couple months ago I’d say...since then I have had all my live rock sitting in a bin outside in my garage...as you know I live in northern MN so my rocks have been sitting out in below zero weather all this time...what should be my process in getting them back in my tank...
  8. iidylii

Fake coral

So you think one of those Mars lights is enough or 2?
  9. iidylii

Fake coral

So do you guys do any dosing? Or does it pretty much replenish itself just from simply doing water changes? But yeah J my trates have always registered off the charts lol and I say this now but we all know how the attitude changes as time passes...eh I’ll get to the water change next week...
  10. iidylii

Fake coral

Well I’ve always pretty much just had fish so I never really cared to much that mine was off the charts lol and seeing that I never even had a strand of algae growth I never bothered to even change water more then a couple times a year if that lol
  11. iidylii

Fake coral

Well that’s good news I guess lol
  12. iidylii

Fake coral

I’m also worried about keeping my trates down...I’m not very good at that lol
  13. iidylii

Fake coral

yeah maybe ill just have to go with a bunch beginner corals and call it goodenough...because i think the lights i have would work idk
  14. iidylii

Fake coral

But yeah my zoas one by one would disappear...i dont know if it was my tuxedo urchins or what but they would slowly fade away
  15. iidylii

Fake coral

https://www.amazon.com/MarsAqua-Dimmable-165W-LED-Aquarium/dp/B017GWDF7E my nems seemed to love them i dont know