Recent content by James.marie.tc

1. J

Help

Where would be a safe place for my crab to do a 100% water change
  2. J

Help

So I have no way of knowing how much its been lowered without a different kind of test kit??
  3. J

Help

Also I had a castle in the tank and the saltwater took the paint off of it, my main concern now is my crab he is still alive and running around the tank, how is this possible??
  4. J

Help

I bought a live rock from ***** how do I know if its causing an issue
  5. J

Help

It's darker than the 8.0 reading and don't seem to be getting better, what should I do next?? I am currently using Prime Seachem detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, n nitrate
  6. J

Help

Yes my ammonia tested through the roof Yes my ammonia levels are through the roof I have been trying to detox it and did a 10% water change two days ago but it isn't dropping any??????
  7. J

Help

The tank has been set up for a month when the clown fish was added along with a crab. I did find the reason I tested for my nitrite level and nitrate level but not my ammonia level, I bought a kit and found it is through the roof, I purchased ammonia detoxification along with nitrate and nitrite...
  8. J

Help

My clown fish is lying on his side at the bottom of the tank I just bought him lik six hrs ago???
  9. J

Need help I bought a clown fish today about four hrs ago now he is laying on his side on the...

Need help I bought a clown fish today about four hrs ago now he is laying on his side on the bottom of the tank?????
  10. J

I have recently started a saltwater tank, I set it up for two weeks then bought me a starfish...

I have recently started a saltwater tank, I set it up for two weeks then bought me a starfish and sea urchin, I found my star fish dead today and my urchins spikes are falling off, I have tested the water its a 20 gal tank, is it because of the new tank