Recent content by jamie814

1. jamie814

Zoanthids dying but acros doing great??? Please help me

Can anyone tell me what is going on with my zoos they have stopped spreading some have disinigrated and others are always slimed up and hardly open. I have had this tank for years and keep acro's fine in it. I have not seen any parasites on them. Please any advise? I already lost a colony of...
  2. jamie814

Hey GUYS and GALS SHOWOFF UR CLOSED LOOP SYSTEMS

Is the closed loop on the front side of your tank :notsure: The point of a closed loop is so that you do not see it or have to have the eye sore of powerheads in the tank. I have a similar one but all the plumbing is hidden behind and under the tank in the stand. Even the closed loop intake is...
  3. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Originally Posted by MichaelTX yeah I was just elborating alittle on it. You have a gorgeous tank though!!! and I am sure the sun coral will come out. something to coax it out is to use a 2 liter bottle with the bottom cut off so you can add the food direct to the coral and most will open up as...
  4. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Yeah it is pretty cold here right now. No snow yet though
  5. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Originally Posted by cantbstopd do you use anything to promote coaline to grow? nice pics.....ive started a thead of my 75 and i dont have the purple that you do..... No special supplements. We keep nitrates under 1 and keep calcium and alkilinity levels correct and we have more coraline...
  6. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

What kind of corals do you have???
  7. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Yeah I just learned that. My mistake. My husband is the one usually on here. I am hoping for the best with my sun coral.
  8. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

We have a Flame Angel Copperband Butterfly Blue Hippo Tang Orange percula Clown Black Percula Clown Green Mandranian goby six line wrasse yellow watchman Goby 1 firefish
  9. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

I got a couple of new corals yesterday for Christmas. One was a sun coral. It hasn't opened up yet. We are hoping for the best with him. :notsure:
  10. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Sorry I didn't realize I shouldn't have writen that. Anyways our clowns have been getting along well. At the begining they were fighting over the anemone but now they seem to love each other.
  11. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Do not advertise your corals for sale. That will cause you to possibly get banned.
  12. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Thanks we love it
  13. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Here is our $6,000 baby. Let us know what you think.
  14. jamie814

Whats the secret to keeping CBB alive

We have had the same problem in the past. We finally were able to get one that ate for us. :cheer: We suggest that you make sure it is eating well before you buy it. Good Luck
  15. jamie814

Reef Plugs For Sale Lots Of Them!

I have lots of these reef plugs for sale. I have been using them for a while now and they work great! So I though that I would offer them to other fellow reefers here for fraging and trading corals. They have a 7/8" crown with a 3/8" base which fits perfectly into egg crate or into cracks or...