Recent content by Jaystr1

1. Jaystr1

HEEEEEELLLPPP MEEEEE, please

Ok I'll look into that, um i bought a condy bubble tip anemone, and it has white spots, and is shriveled
  2. Jaystr1

I dont have corals, dont want to put to much money into it until i figure this out, i got like 3 inverts
  3. Jaystr1

I dont have rodi, dont need it since im not patched into a city water system, i WAS doing 5g every 2 weeks, then foind out i should be doing 10
  4. Jaystr1

"Temp" 79, "salinaty" 1.023 "ammonia" 0.0-0.25 " nitrate" 10 "ph" 8 ( mind you it came from a fw test kit) "nitrite" 0
  5. Jaystr1

Just completed a water change so not sure about the pars and considering the amount of live stock, a medium amount, lights stay on for about 8-9 hours
  6. Jaystr1

Oh, i have "live stock" 1 green chromis, 1 3 striped damsel, 2 red leg hermit crabs, 1 arrow crab, 2 nasarious snails, and 1 rurbo "system" all the very basics hang on the back filter, kind cheap light, and 2 power heads.
  7. Jaystr1

What you mean
  8. Jaystr1

Hey everyone, im Jay ive had a 45g saltwater up and running for about 6 months now. I'll get directly to the point, i seem unable to just keep something alive, right now im in a sort of good spot, nothing has died in about a month. I have a very basic setup no bells or...