Recent content by jon2465

1. J

GE silicon II with mold resistant

Just a quick update fish are doing a little better but i think I may have damaged thier nervous system some how with the slicone.The clowns stay on the bottom and dont leave a spot for days and sometimes are a little off kilter and the eel is acting very strange when he comes up for food(doesnt...
  2. J

another quick questuon will the surviving clowns and eel recover from the incident both are still lethargic and water is testing fine now
  3. J

went in when i saw the annonia spike
  4. J

Thanks for the replies guys part# is GE5000 old cannister filter is back up along with 2X water changes a day 5gals each tank is 55 seems to be helping snowflake and pair of clowns respiration is slowing down and more movement around the tank.Not sure if the BTA is going to make it pretty...
  5. J

Follow up Question if it was the silicon is my tank and live sand and rocks now totally unusable
  6. J

Can anyone with experience tell me if this is fish safe with a full cure time.. already built the fuge and wiped out my tank(not sure if it was the puffer releasing toxins with all the messing around in tankor a 3 day cure or uncure with the silicon) want to know if it is safe after a full cure...
  7. J

Refugium question

Thank you very much
  8. J

Refugium question

Just to clarify my main concern is leaving what ever bacteria is in the cannister and going with no bacteria in a new fuge
  9. J

Refugium question

Hello I'm making the jump to a refugium for my current 55 with a cannister filter...I'm building a 20L for the fuge My question is how do I make the switch over from cannister to fuge without causing crazy parameter spikes. In other words do i just pull the cannister and hook up the fuge and...
  10. J

ID Please

Thank you very much
  11. J

ID Please

New tank 6 weeks old this just showed up last couple days only one in tank ...what is it and should i be worried