Recent content by jyoung28

1. jyoung28

Duncan Coral ?

I thought it uploaded. Sorry about that.
  2. jyoung28

Duncan Coral ?

3. jyoung28

Duncan Coral ?

My Duncan's are doing great. They are growing new heads around the ring of their mature heads. However, I notice at the bottom it looks like there are two new sprouts starting. Not sure if the picture shows it well enough but is that in fact what I am seeing. I am a rookie at this but I thought...
  4. jyoung28

Biocube29 what is white specs on the back wall?

They don't seem to really have any shape to them or color. I will continue to keep an eye on them tho and see how they change.
  5. jyoung28

Biocube29 what is white specs on the back wall?

What are all the white specs on the back wall?
  6. jyoung28

New 90 Gallon Reef Tank Build

Thank you very much for the information! It is much appreciated. I now have my lights picked out (going with LED's) and a sump with sock filter and skimmer picked out. I have one more question tho. I'm a little confused on all the pumps that show different gph amounts. In my research I have...
  7. jyoung28

New 90 Gallon Reef Tank Build

I am starting up a new tank. 90 Gallon Reef Tank. So far all I have is the stand and tank itself (90g drilled with overflow). I am looking for opinions/options on filter/skimmer/pump/lights etc. The LFS that is pretty local to me is not very experienced with SW and to get to anywhere that is...
  8. jyoung28

Biocube 29 lighting help

I am running a Biocube 29 and recently purchased the 4 extra white LED light bars for it. I was thinking this would increase my lighting making my ability to have different corals better. Currently I was running my Actinic light for 2 hrs then my white fluorescent would come on (with actinic...
  9. jyoung28

Mixing Substrates

Makes sense. Thanks!
  10. jyoung28

Mixing Substrates

Great question. I'm interested in the same!