Recent content by kjr_trig

1. kjr_trig

coral beauty angel.

Dwarf Angels can be slow to accept prepared food....As long as your Live Rock is abundant with "stuff" for him to pick at while he adjusts to a captive diet, you should be fine. I would also say as long as your parameters have been staying steady, primarily PH. Coral Beauty are very hardy once...
  2. kjr_trig

Women who are legitimately raped, won't get pregnant

The guy is a complete idiot and a disgrace to the Republican Party, he needs to go away. I've been saying it for a long time now, Republicans need to quit worrying so much about abortion, gay rights and religion and any other social issue. They can be so offensive when they shove their beliefs...
  3. kjr_trig

The 50 dollar lesson.

Hilarious....I'm stealing that.
  4. kjr_trig

Trigger compatible?

Quote: Originally Posted by mikestone37745 I have lived in the tropics (Pacific) more than once and of all marine fish, I have found triggers to be the most interesting and sometimes (depending upon the species) the most beautiful. They say, and it is true, that if you want a fish that acts...
  5. kjr_trig

Im FURIOUS!!

I just hope D Wade can play half the games this year, at least he hasn't needed a wheelchair yet.....HAHAHA....I shouldn't make fun of Wade, he's the only Heat player I like, even though he's soft like Coldplay. Go Sonics!!!!!!!!!!! Er, I mean Thunder.
  6. kjr_trig

Who is gone?

I'm really fairly disinterested in the AFC games, they just don't appeal to me....The NFC games are great though, 4 good offensive teams.
  7. kjr_trig

Who is gone?

Quote: Originally Posted by stdreb27 well, realistically, I think parcells was his only good choice...Since then... It has taken Garrett (Jerry's stooge) 4 years to dismantle what Parcells built.... Football aside, I kinda like Jerry. His story of how he bought the Boys and made his wealth...
  8. kjr_trig

Who is gone?

Quote: Originally Posted by stdreb27 They could still get Norv.... This is what I think about Dallas. Wade, NEVER had any say over the offense... Jason was Jerry's guy, and was hired before wade. The 'boy's offense was good, one season, when they were 13-3... The next year, and EVERY year...
  9. kjr_trig

Who is gone?

Really surprised Norv and AJ held on in S.D. Charger fans are pretty upset, that team should be a lot better. I sure as hell hope Russ Grim gets fired here in AZ, our O-line is terrible, it got slightly better as the year went on, but Kolb was scared to death the first part of the year, and he...
  10. kjr_trig

Timmy Tebow Question

Quote: Originally Posted by stdreb27 Vick did it for one season... The one right before he inked a huge contract... Vick did what for one season? I think many people have forgotten, the guy was pretty damn good at times in Atlanta. His career record as a starter is 51-37, and over 5,000 yards...
  11. kjr_trig

trigger compatability

Quote: Originally Posted by kittyc599 my lion fish and humu trigger got along great...but the lion fish was bigger than the humu so that is prob why; if the trigger was bigger prob would of been different This thread is 4 years old, and mixing a Huma and a Lion is always a bad idea long term.
  12. kjr_trig

Timmy Tebow Question

I don't think it matters what color a QB is in the NFL anymore, they are going to be scrutinized, it's the nature of playing the most difficult and important position in all of sports. Tebow and Vick are not comparable IMO, nor Cam. Both Vick and Cam can make every NFL throw and have super fast...
  13. kjr_trig

WK 2

Yeah, Tony Romo is one tough dude....He and Adrian Wilson top my list thus far this year of toughest of the tough. Adrian electing not to have surgery on a torn bicep (not pulled....TORN) and play the season out. Tom Brady is beyond good....He's inhuman these days. Bills and Lions 2-0, not only...
  14. kjr_trig

i think i might....

Quote: Originally Posted by deejeff442 well its a ways off but .maybe start to plan the tank now.i think i will scratch the clown trigger thinking as of now. pair of crosshatch triggers red coris snowflake ell( most mellow of the eels) large angel 5 fish ( well 4 fish and an eel) what do you...
  15. kjr_trig

i think i might....

Quote: Originally Posted by florida joe My good friend this is the dilemma we all face when we try to mimic the open reef. Do we want corals and all their beauty and fish compatible or do we want fish in all their beauty. So I ask you are you looking for a reef tank or a tank with amazing fish...