Recent content by kopczynski

1. kopczynski

New Frogspawn. advice please

I picked up this octo Frogspawn yesterday and when it first opened up the polyp extension was great. Now it appears to be receded a bit, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  2. kopczynski

What is it?

3/4 of an inch. I cant tell if it has a skeleton. Its green with purple tentacles and they are sort of translucent.
  3. kopczynski

What is it?

I noticed this mushroom or anemone like thing on a piece of live rock anyone know what it is?
  4. kopczynski

Ideas for my new stock list

Both sixline and Fourline wrasses can be a pain in the butt, i had a Fourline before ich wiped out my tank and he would nip and peck at any new inhabitant, they tend to be aggressive or territorial. I also had a royal gramma and liked him a lot, but im looking to try something new, if i see a...
  5. kopczynski

Ideas for my new stock list

I recently lost all my fish due to velvet or ich, and while I patiently wait 6 weeks until I can add more fish I I'm staring to think about a new stock list. The tank is a 60 gallon reef tank. The only fish that I have is a tomini tang who will sit in quarantine for the next 6-10 weeks. My goal...
  6. kopczynski

I messed up...

Update: Tang and royal gramma didnt make it. Wrasse, damsel and clowns are looking better. Next week the Foxface and the shrimp are going to new homes and i will finally have my qt tank back for its original purpose.
  7. kopczynski

I messed up...

What is in that stuff?
  8. kopczynski

I messed up...

? I said i added 300 dollars worth of coral today, not 300 pounds of rock lol. There is 80 pounds of rock in the system and at the moment there are 12 pieces of coral in the tank.
  9. kopczynski

I messed up...

Its a 60 Gallon tank. The shrimp has now been vacated from the main display tank.
  10. kopczynski

I messed up...

I noticed this morning that my damsel and tang had ich, and under further investigation everysingle fish is covered head to tail. The cause is a coral banded shrimp who was constantly nipping at the fish while they slept, but i didnt notice it was causing serious stress. He is now in a time out...
  11. kopczynski

Stock list ideas for 55 reef

I have one black and one orange ocellaris in my 60 gallon tank, they were both around 1" when i got them, the orange one will most likley become female. Also I think they have paired up, just waiting to see if my prediction about the orange one is true!
  12. kopczynski

First SPS trial was a success...

Did you say you have two sixline wrasses? I thought that for sure they would kill each other.
  13. kopczynski

How big is your tank?

60 gallon reef, 45 freshwater community, 16 freshwater chiclid tank, 6.6 gallon freshwater tank. All in the same room.
  14. kopczynski

7 x 2.5 x 2.5 Aussie peninsular build !

haha yeah I understand, makes sense in the long run. Keep us updated on what happens!
  15. kopczynski

7 x 2.5 x 2.5 Aussie peninsular build !

This was a fascinating build! Impressive that you could switch everything over in a matter of 3 days! I am also wondering what happened to the other tank? Multiple tank syndrome?