Recent content by lbannie

1. lbannie

Redsea max 250 led

Hi guys! It's been a while. I've purchased a nice redsea max 250. I love it(wish it was bigger)! It had 4 t5 bulbs in the lighting setup....I finally got around to replacing them so I bought 6(the full amount) ati bulbs for it. I put the bulbs in and now only 2 work!! It wasn't the bulbs, so I...
  2. lbannie

Biocube 29 mod idea

Downsized my 40B to the coralife BC29. I'm loving it so far! Fish seem to be adjusting great. I just have the stock pump running at the moment. I'm realizing I will need to add another powerhead. I love the sleek look of the BC with no wires in the tank. So..... My idea was to somehow add...
  3. lbannie

Is this stupid?.....biocube

What do you think?? Chaeto is going in back chamber once I get a light for it. Everything seems ok so far!
  4. lbannie

Oh boy! Looks huge in the living room. We made it 42" high so I don't have to bend over to look in it. I think I may need a steps tool now!! Next I'm going to paint it black!
  5. lbannie

And closer!!
  6. lbannie

Panorama Pros??

Anyone have these? I'm thinking of a couple strips for my biocube 29
  7. lbannie

Getting there!!
  8. lbannie

It's here!!!! Can't wait to see water in it! I'm going to try to build a stand for it tomorrow
  9. lbannie

It's not here yet, but I plan to put in new sand, and use my current LR and water. Then transfer my fish. I'm going to look for a stand in the meantime! I'd like something a bit taller than the one you can buy for the BC. I'm thinking of selling my reefbreeders 32" IT2080 LED. When I upgrade in...
  10. lbannie

Well, I bought the BC29. Hopefully it wasn't a mistake
  11. lbannie

Well. I thought bringing a smaller tank instead of my 40 breeder would be better.
  12. lbannie

I have a 40 breeder. 2 clowns 2 damsels and sleeper goby. A few soft corals. We are going to be building our house soon. In the process we will be moving in with my mother in law.(yikes!) it will be into one large room with my 90 pound dog and 2 cats. I'm thinking its going to be cramped in...
  13. lbannie

New Skimmer, Corals look Great!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!???? This thing is so loud! I'm letting it run (on the front of my tank) for a while to see if it quiets down. Hopefully. But the pump itself is loud and the air "silencer" is loud too!! I wanna pull my hair out! Not to mention the in and outlets seem huge in my tank.
  14. lbannie

Thanks Pegasus! I have a 40 breeder, I guess I would say heavily stocked. (9 fish) I haven't hooked the bh2000 yet, I'm hoping its quieter than the coralife!
  15. lbannie

Thanks guys, your debate is very informative! I hope to be this knowledgable someday. Flower, sounds like when I upgrade to a larger tank with sump I want to have macro algae. Anything to have results with less cords and additives!! My fiancé already thinks I'm going to burn down the house! As...