Recent content by leigh

1. leigh

Free 3 gal nano in Ann Arbor

007: My office is in the Naval Architecture Building on North Campus. You've got mail :)
  2. leigh

Does anyone personally know Dave who ran Coral Reef in Michigan

Then I think it's off to the BBB for me to find the partner. We're talking a couple hundred $$ I think...he gave me like $60 for the sand, so it's another 30 lbs of sand, around 50-60 lbs of live rock, various softies, a purple tang, a bunch of hermits/snails including 2 giant hermits, well one...
  3. leigh

Free 3 gal nano in Ann Arbor

Hey folks, The (i think) 12 watter on my 3 gal went out and I'm not feeling motivated to fix it. Now I'm just using the standard eclipse factory issue 3 watt bulb and the few mushrooms I have in there seem less than happy. If anyone wants to pick up the tank it's theirs (preferably tomorrow...
  4. leigh

NMReef--thanks for the support! 007-- Ugh...thanks. He was always super cool to me; I guess I put too much faith in him. At least I never got around to bringing him my lights to sell, then I'd be out more serious $$$. I will try the fish doctors first, I was thinking about seeing if they'd...
  5. leigh

I've been trying to track him down. He still owes me money from items he sold for me on consignment, but he closed his shop, told me he'd mail me a check weeks ago and still hasn't. He theoretically sold all my livestock, corals, inverts, rock etc...and the only money he's given me is for 1/2...
  6. leigh

yet again, lights for sale in michigan

Still available, I never knew it was so hard to unload lights!!
  7. leigh

bump
  8. leigh

I'm in Ann Arbor
  9. leigh

oh, and btw, here are the prices I'd posted before. 260 watt JBJ pc's with flip top stand (4') (10 month old bulbs-needs new ones) $125 130 watt coralife pc's with stand (4') (5 month old bulbs) $75 i'm definitely giving priority though to people able to pick them up (can you tell I really don't...
  10. leigh

Jeepboy, you got mail. Daniel, he said he is relocating but it may be a year before he decides to do so. That and I'm still waiting on a check for the other stuff he sold for me on consignment...
  11. leigh

road--sorry they're both 48"...not likely to work on a 10gal. mendy--they're the formosa jg3 i believe--there are 2 light switches each connected to 2 65w bulbs--and one of the switches also powers the fans. the bulbs were probably 9-10 months old. i was starting to have some cyano issues...
  12. leigh

hey all--so the fishstore i was selling the lights through on consignment decided to close :( so, i still have lights for sale 1: 260 watt jbj pc with flip top stand that needs new bulbs 2: 130 watt coralife pc with 5 month old bulbs best offer. i'd prefer not to ship cause i don't have the...
  13. leigh

cloudy fresh salt water

my guesses: a) calcium test kit gone bad and ca levels higher than you think or some other ca/alk imbalance b) something live-ish (or detrius or something) found it's way into the rubbermaid and is caused an ammonia spike/algae bloom *edit* just saw your btw, and that makes me guess (a) more...
  14. leigh

30 gallon with complete kid S.F. bay area

Originally posted by Daniel411 Forget what he's selling... we should be more concerned why Aarone "wants to buy a kid@!!!" yeah, i mean we'd really need more specs, age, gender, ability to mow lawns, shovel driveways, rake leaves... what kind of nut would just buy a kid sight unseen after...
  15. leigh

30 gallon with complete kid S.F. bay area

Originally posted by fishvdo 30 gallon with complete kid S.F. bay area Just what are you selling :eek: :D