lmforbis's latest activity

• lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread What's next?.
    With that size tank, you are fine to add a pair of clowns. I recommend quarantining them first. If they bring in a parasite you will...
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread What's next?.
    Give us some history and time lines as to what you’ve done so far. And details on the tank.
  • lmforbis
    welcome to the world of salt water. a 29 gal may fit in your stand but is a poor choice for a sump/refugium. It is way too tall and...
  • lmforbis
    No instrument is 100% accurate, I’m a chemist I know. Don’t panic that is the fastest way to cause a problem. If everything is doing...
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Sump and skimmer advice.
    BRS has some square sumps.
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Return pump.
    Makes way more sense.
  • lmforbis
    20L, so approx 5 gal, or 20 gallon? 20L would be way too small a 20 gallon long would be good.
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Fuge location.
    I’ve never had an issue with that.
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Fuge location.
    pods will be filtered out by filter socks, for that reason i don’t use them. pods are pretty small and have no problem getting through...
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread dwarf seahorse help.
    Sea horses usually need to be kept at lower temp because they are very prone to bacterial infections in captivity.
  • lmforbis
    I’m not sure there is a rule. I don’t like too much or I end up with a river rapid through my sump kind of defeating the purpose of a...
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread is it OK to add fish?.
    No give it about 3-4 more weeks. During that time ghost feed as if you have fish.
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Refugium lighting?.
    That is comparable to mine. You can adjust intensity probably and you can adjust the height of the light as the ant of time it is on.
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis reacted to jay0705's post in the thread Dog slobber with Like Like.
    Just get an extra toilet lol. When its time just flush
  • lmforbis
    lmforbis replied to the thread Question about Cleaner Shrimp.
    They are easy if your tank is stable. The only ones I’d get are the skunk cleaners. Coral banded shrimp aren’t a great choice becaus...