Recent content by Luanne

1. Luanne

tank and sump

it is so tempting to see a fish and go oh I want it. I have to not buy anymore fish. these guys are going to get big. I can add some more cabbage and waving hands but that is about it.
  2. Luanne

new shrimp

they sent me the tiniest clown fish I have ever seen.. they were gone in less than 2 minutes
  3. Luanne

tank and sump

nice set up
  4. Luanne

Update on my tank

I've got one more decoration to add, still waiting for it to get here. Then I have a friend who is going to be sending me some frags of more waving hands. No more fish.. I think the tank is full.
  5. Luanne

Update on my tank

it was the third one they sent. this one came from divers den. much healthier and this one is eating
  6. Luanne

ICH!!!!

I used First Aide in a Box by Ruby red reef. worked great. just one treatment
  7. Luanne

Update on my tank

been slowly adding some color to my tank. Got some waving fingers today. I just love those. also added a fox face. I have some more colorful pieces coming. But so far liking what I see.
  8. Luanne

Dead foxface

Well I hope this one makes it
  9. Luanne

Dead foxface

This is my first one from divers den. I look there, but they seem pricey to me
  10. Luanne

Dead foxface

well the one I use to go to isn't. I won't buy their fish anymore. but, I did some research and found a store that has good reviews. going to check it soon oh, live aquaria replaced the foxface. this one is going to be shipped from wisconsin from the divers den
  11. Luanne

Dead foxface

I live in a town of 500 people. all we have here is a gas station, 2 banks, a couple of churches and a bar and a restaurant. No grocery store, LOL. Have to drive an hour to get to a fish store
  12. Luanne

Dead foxface

well aren't you lucky..I live in the sticks and don't have much for choices
  13. Luanne

Dead foxface

where do you go for your fish?
  14. Luanne

Dead foxface

I have always had good luck with them. weird, these fish just didn't act right from the beginning. I am going to call them though. not getting another fish this time
  15. Luanne

Dead foxface

Yeah I had one before my son crashed my old tank. it ate like a pig too. just don't get it