Recent content by michaelkelley

1. michaelkelley

Clownfish smiling

Yeh! Great Smile! Clownfish do a wiggle dance that aerates sea anemones, allowing them to grow larger.
  2. michaelkelley

What Do You Mean By Hobby?

Today I am asking a very simple questions that how can you defined Hobby? Can you explain it?
  3. michaelkelley

Puffer injusry

Hey jonas-winslo, as two guys are saying above that all right, because behaviors of this fish i.e. Dog face puffers may change color when they grow. So take it easy because you are saying he's eating and swimming fine and none of the other puffs have anything ot of the normal look to them but...
  4. michaelkelley

will a refuge tank sustain eggs of fish

Refugiums can be categorized into three types and that are sump based, in-tank and hang-on. I would like to suggest you that go over the different types of refugium set-ups. There are some general tips and guidelines when incorporating refugiums into your aquarium set-up so first of all take...
  5. michaelkelley

Lion Fish new to tank, still not eating????

my lion fish has been in the tank for 4 days now. He still will not take anything from the feeding stick we use. There may be several reasons behind it and I can't give solutions here But I would like to suggest one link for that...
  6. michaelkelley

Fishing & Farming Methods

Do you know how we farm fish? Have you methods for farm fish then share with me.
  7. michaelkelley

gift ideas

As you have said above he is a kid volunteer 23 yrs old just admitted to houston for an adomanal tumor. I think give the gift that he likes I mean you are with that boys and you probably know that what type of things he likes. So I would like to suggest that you can choose better gift by other...
  8. michaelkelley

Large Schooling Fish

Tinfoil is the large fish school that may solve your problem. As well as I recommend you some other like Bala Sharks, Silver Dollars and Red Hooks. I hope this will be helpful for you. Thanks!
  9. michaelkelley

Totally confused with new tank. Help please!

Quote: Originally Posted by GeriDoc So now you know why Flower on this site says to never go to a local LFS for advice. Now to specific issues: 1. How did you cycle the tank? Live sand may produce a "soft" cycle, but not reliably. You need a source of ammonium to cycle. 2. Don't trust...
  10. michaelkelley

Messed up on Silicon

I do not think that you can cure the tank, but I am not sure about this as I have never tried this for me, just heard somewhere and they might be wrong.
  11. michaelkelley

Tang advice

Yes, emerald entree sold at most LFS. You can feed lettuce, but I too prefer feed seaweed. They also like Emerald Entree, and yes they do have lettuce and spinach in it.
  12. michaelkelley

Windows 8 vs Others

I do not like Windows 8 and I think most of the people will agree with me in my opinion Windows XP is the best operating system ever by Microsoft. I have seen many people using Windows XP and not willing to update.
  13. michaelkelley

cheap marlboro cigarettes wholesale and cheap newport cigarettes with no taxes

Are you talking about traditional Marlboro cigarette or electronic cigarette? I have seen many people using electronic cigarettes and it looks good, though I have never tried tried, but I think people are enjoying them.
  14. michaelkelley

What is a good diet to feed my fish?

Diet choice for your fish is good and you can feed them the same as they are healthy and good for your fish. You should not divert your mind towards other things and focus on these diets.
  15. michaelkelley

My fish died. Need help.

Ammonia is very dangerous for fish and you should not have any amount of Ammonia in the tank. There is not any other reason for you fish to die. The next time you make sure that this is going to happen. If you are not sure about anything, then at-least try to find answer here.