Recent content by mnkchckn

1. M

My tank looks rlly bad. And I can’t fix it?!!

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and why it’s so full of Algae. The lights are only on for 11 hours. Fed once a day. I don’t have snails or hermit crabs and my cleaner shrimp died.
  2. M

Successful pairing question/verification help pls pics provided

I intend on having a clutch from the two. That has been the plan...she only seems aggressive to him when the tank lightings are on. Should I dim the lights. When the lights are off they don’t leave each others side
  3. M

Ok well I believe this was a male then and still is. Does this look like pairing behavior
  4. M

So uh yeah third attempt. My male came from a harem so it was sexless and now I believe is a male. He does the wiggle thing to her and she backs up to him and they rub againts each other when I go look also ignore the green hair algae I’m doing a water change and have a sea hare thats helping
  5. M

Pom Pom crab?! How do I get it out and find it.

But how do I know if it’s doing well? I think I’d just rather keep it in my smaller tank to begin with so I can add some fish that would potentially eat it. Also it’s like one of my favorite things in the tank and my smaller tank has a relatively very low amount of rock so. Yk i rlly would just...
  6. M

Yes I believe there is a bristle worm in my tank I’m taking the rock out tomorrow to soak in very hot water. But I have a smaller tank that I’d like to put the crab in just cause I like my viewing chances more if that makes sense and I look in all the rock holes and openings that I can see which...
  7. M

I see it occasionally and would like to see it more therefore I want to move it to a smaller tank but don’t know how to catch and and not kill or harm it. It doesn’t even come out when I feed I think it’s nature is just cleaning up so I’m not sure how to go about this
  8. M

Pairing going wrong?! Fighting maroons

Well the gold nugget has also done the shaking/wiggle thing several times with its back towards the larger fish
  9. M

Pairing going wrong?! Fighting maroons

I have had a gold nugget in the tank for about 6 months who’s about an inch and a half and decided to try pairing with a lightning maroon that’s 2 and a half inches. My smaller fish seems more aggressive. They both occasionally do the submissive wiggle to each other then fight?! I rlly love both...
  10. M

Bleached GBTA?

U had both blue lights and the spectrum at 100% wow. I’ve been feeding the anemone 3-4 times a week and idk what I’m doing wrong adjusting slowly to light my water perimeters are rlly good but some of the tentacles are shriveled up ?
  11. M

Bleached GBTA?

Even if my light is used on other larger deeper aquariums? The mars aqua is incredibly strong. I’m not gonna harm the fish or corals?
  12. M

Bleached GBTA?

So at what point am I providing too much light. I’ve been moving it up slowly every few days when do I stop?
  13. M

Bleached GBTA?

Ok ok I will I’ll lyk how it’s doing in a couple weeks or so
  14. M

Bleached GBTA?

So how do i know if I have the correct wave length? I have the light at a very dim setting rn with my blues a little higher than my color. The anemone is more near the top of the tank. I’ve seen people or rather read that people remove a part of the light so it’s more wide spread and less...
  15. M

Bleached GBTA?

Ok I have the color light around 24 percent at about 13 inches above water level and my blues are around 35 the anemone only looked green to me in the too images with the most light but that’s with the orbit light on not the new one. Why does the wattage no apply to led?