Recent content by nanoreefer91

1. nanoreefer91

New Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon

Hello Everyone! Man, it feels good to be back and into the hobby again. I have had my fair share of aquariums in the past and decided to go a different shape when it comes to my aquarium. Decided to go with the Fluval Evo. I forgot how to do some things so I thought I ask all you fine people...
  2. nanoreefer91

Journal of my 29 Gallon Biocube

Quote: Originally Posted by Flower I like it! Thanks! I can't wait till all the green on my rocks are gone. I guess the hermits will take care of that for me. Here is a better picture of it.
  3. nanoreefer91

haha it seems like we are getting along just fine Well the aquarium has been up and running for almost a month. Water is good to go so I have an UPDATE for everyone! Yesterday I added a Colt Coral and a Cleaner Shrimp. If everything goes well it will be time to add a fish or two next week...
  4. nanoreefer91

Quick Update: Went to my local fish store and bought 12 Pounds of Fiji Lr and 15 Pounds of Purple LR. Took me an hour to get the aquascape the way I like it (i'm super picky) and I thought I would like to share it with everyone else. I tried to do as many little ins and outs for whichever...
  5. nanoreefer91

Help pleaseeeeee
  6. nanoreefer91

Alright guys so I went to pick up my 29 yesterday and got it started up and what not. I bought 40 pounds of live sand and bought the salt and freshwater from there. Tank is all set up but I did have a question. I took the bio balls out and replaced them with a huge filter sponge. On top of the...
  7. nanoreefer91

Hi Flower, As in equipment you mean fish or mods for the aquarium? I decided to do more research and decided not to add the puffer and the flame angel because I heard it is too small of a tank so the 2 clowns stay and instead of the flame I wanna add the flame back angel and for the other...
  8. nanoreefer91

Hello everyone! I'm pumped to finally get back into the Saltwater area. I just got a heck of a good job in the Real Estate area and that will be more than enough to pay for my favorite hobby. I just purchased a 29 gallon aquarium from Dr. Foster & Smith today and I feel like I got a steal on...
  9. nanoreefer91

Aquavista Panoramic Aquarium

Hello all my fellow fish buddies! I had a quick question on this specific tank. It's a 5 foot 20 gallon hang on the wall aquarium. I have done my research on this neat tank! I'm interested in getting one for my living room only if it's a quality aquarium. Does anyone know anything or have their...
  10. nanoreefer91

65 Lion Tank Build

Quote: Originally Posted by Al&Burke Yes d zebra - no problem I have better pictures. I will post some later. okay, I would love to see her or him out in the open or wherever. Thanks, tank looks great btw!
  11. nanoreefer91

65 Gallon Rimless Aquarium Stock Suggestions

Quote: Originally Posted by Al&Burke I think a fuzzy would be a great fish to start out with they are a bit easier to convert to frozen. okay will do :) I asked a question earlier that I was wondering about but I was wondering if it be okay to add a couple of Anthias instead of Chromis. I...
  12. nanoreefer91

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid Have you looked at Fairy Wrasse's they will work fine in your size tank especially I like the Exquisite Fairy Wrasse. The Red Coris gets to large for your tank. I actually just checked them out, not a bad looking fish. I like it because it has a lot of...
  13. nanoreefer91

65 Lion Tank Build

is that a Zebra Dwarf I see!?!? btw thanks for helping me out a bit before I set my 65 gallon up
  14. nanoreefer91

Quote: Originally Posted by Al&Burke Be careful with puffers and lions - puffers can be nippy. Have you considered dwarf fuzzies, fu manchu, cockatoo wasps. Also lions and wasps can be jumpers Hello Al&Burke! I actually have considered looking into fuzzy dwarfs and a fu manchu. To be honest...
  15. nanoreefer91

Quote: Originally Posted by mjm889 six line wrasse is a smaller wrasse and would go good with those fish MJM889, I was checking out some and I see one I extremely like which are the red or yellow coris wrasse but which one would you pick. Personally I love the Red Coris. Good looking fish! I...