Recent content by nemo lover

1. nemo lover

55 Aga Reef Ready W/stand And Canopy Fs In Fl

sorry.. sold with the set up^^^ see read the thread above your post. good luck though
  2. nemo lover

Nevermind

3. nemo lover

Horse in apartment?!

hehe.. I was talking about the horse it would be a pita, to feed,shoes, dental meds,etc.9
  4. nemo lover

ha, i find jd's driver's license

hehe I looked up my hubbys he's a baboon!! hehe
  5. nemo lover

Horse in apartment?!

wow.. I think its amazing. I know its gotta be a pita to feed, and keep healthy.
  6. nemo lover

10 Gallon Picture Series

I have been wanting to drip kalk for a while in my thriving 2.5, but I didn't want to over do it. Maybe if I tried this with a shot bottle it might be better.
  7. nemo lover

10 Gallon Picture Series

are you using those Aiptasia eating worms in the lagoon too?
  8. nemo lover

bringing them to the dark side hahahaha

I have not convinced anyone, but my sister-in-law, and two cousins have both been bitten by the bug. hehe
  9. nemo lover

10 Gallon Picture Series

Wow Bang that is an amazing idea..I bet you were drunk on the crown royal when you thought that one up! lol. The growth is amazing(as usual).
  10. nemo lover

World of Warcraft

My husband has been at this for a long while.. First EQ four like 4 yrs(sindisrupter) , then the new EQ(sinman), and of course doom, now hes is curently playing WOW as a level 60 rouge(sindis)on the hellscream server in dawn(guild).
  11. nemo lover

10 Gallon Picture Series

Bang that is a beautiful pic. I love the reflection in it. are mods allowed to enter in contest? "hint hint"
  12. nemo lover

My 120!!! Pics!!!

I think it looks pretty big. If you look at the pic with the door knob in it -The tank does look pretty tall. I think your tank is a half cylinder.
  13. nemo lover

pics of my 2.5 nano

We just found out my nefew has adhd they gave him "aderal" I think thats the name. Do they give your daughter any meds?
  14. nemo lover

pics of my 2.5 nano

well I was right she has alot of developmental delays and they are leaning towards autisim. I now have speech, occupational, special instruction, physical therapy(six times a week one hour each.) we are all going to counseling. She will be going for an official diagnosis (psychological...
  15. nemo lover

140 reef pics (new)

No rush. I'm curing the LR for your old tank, as soon as I get everything finished I'll post some pics. How are those zoas? Did you like any of the color morhs? The toadstools you gave me ended up being four in total- they look real nice in the nano for now. once again what a beautiful tank.