1. newbieabc

Fish Identification?

Catch and release of course :) Attachment 241063
  2. newbieabc

The Cutest Baby of 09' Needs Your Help!

haha, thank you so much guys :)
  3. newbieabc

The Cutest Baby of 09' Needs Your Help!

Howdy Folks, The newest member of saltwaterfish.com's message board, my little brother Charlie, is in the running to be named the cutest baby born in December of 2009, and the winner is determined by the amount of votes received. It would be greatly appreciated if some of you could take a...
  4. newbieabc

Spider Identification

ok, ok, thank you florida joe :)
  5. newbieabc

Spider Identification

I'm afraid that comparing it to another object is out of the quesiton because it is no longer with us, if you catch my drift.
  6. newbieabc

Spider Identification

I was thinking brown recluse also. Wolf spider, huh? Heres another picture to determine the size, i'm not sure what to compare it to...
  7. newbieabc

Spider Identification

Just saw this scary guy while getting the mail. Does anyone know what kind of spider this is?
  8. newbieabc

Band Name Post

How about Blazing Embers? Not much thought there, but....?
  9. newbieabc

Band Name Post

Thanks! Whenever a name comes into mind, I'll let you know. I've been thinking about names all day, but nothing comes to mind. Its driving me crazy, lol
  10. newbieabc

Band Name Post

YearOfTheNick - Thanks, I realize now that I must put WAY more thought into the name. Sepulatian - Dido Well, I put together a band page awhile back now, but I don't really like the theme, so you can disregard that, but I have a song on there that I wrote awhile ago, my music has changed a bit...
  11. newbieabc

Band Name Post

Geez, tough crowd! As I mentioned above, they aren't that great. Well, i haven't actually recorded anything just yet, there will be some material recorded in the next couple of days so I'll let you hear it soon. Its actually just myself in the "band", I play drums, guitar, and bass, which makes...
  12. newbieabc

Band Name Post

Hahaha, sorry, i'm a little slow here :]
  13. newbieabc

Band Name Post

Hello Everyone, I'm forming and Myspace for the band, but its kinda hard to narrow down the few names we've came up with. So who else than the people here at good ole swf.com? lol Keep in mind, these names arent the best :]
  14. newbieabc

Removing an Hawaiian feather duster help!

Rock help again? I pm'd you. (Don't ask)
  15. newbieabc

Regular Rock

Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I have one more question. My canal has a salt level of 1.008, there is clean looking rock right there within my grasp, anyone appose? (I'm have no money, thus my desperation :/ ) Thanks, Austin