Recent content by Peterbuff

1. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

He was also twitching and I did two 6 min Fresh dips which actually seemed to help for a little but he's still on his side
  2. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

No I checked well now I know he has ick and or flukes because he was swimming in circles and then now he's on the floor on his side breathing heavily, unfortunately all I have is cupramine and I can't go and get PP or melafix or somthing because everyone's closed so I have to pray he's still...
  3. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

Gotcha thanks for the help. Who sells macro
  4. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

I did three water changes and got the ammonia down to zero but he still not eating and is breathing heavily at the bottom of the tank is it time to do a freshwater dip or should I still wait? Still don't see any white spots or any signs of marine velvet. Is there anything else I can dose with...
  5. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

I just got a naso tang three days ago and I acclimated him for an hour straight and for the past two days he has been a little hesitant on eating but still ate. I fed him Brine with spiralina to entice him now today it's been three days and he is now facing the surface of the water breathing...
  6. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

I fed Him three times a day but like I said he hid in the rocks for a week and a half and by the time he came out it was too late. I have a fox face, scopas tang, designer clown, a chromis, and a tailspot blenny. None of them have been showing any signs and they all have great appetites
  7. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

The only problem is is that I don't want to stress the fish if they don't show signs and the qt is compromised too, I have doctor g's anti parasitic caviar that I might use so I can beef up their immune system. Belive it or not I have the tiniest chronis in my 72 and it's gotta be one of the...
  8. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

Is there anything I can dose to prevent an outbreak or is there nothing that will contain it
  9. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

Thank you for the help!!! The situation was that he was showing signs of his tail being kind of worn down but had an appetite, then my led lights crapped out and the week and a half that I spent trying to find another light he was in the rocks and that was the last time I saw him till today...
  10. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

He's also been really skinny ever since I got him not sure if that'll be a game changer but just thought of mention that, but he's always had an huge appetite
  11. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

Thank you for the help!!! The situation was that he was showing signs of his tail being kind of worn down but had an appetite, then my led lights crapped out and the week and a half that I spent trying to find another light he was in the rocks and that was the last time I saw him till today...
  12. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

How could it have gotten in my tank? I've had the anthias for About a year and have quarantined all my fish, will my other fish get it too? How can I prevent it in my reef?
  13. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

My anthias has been hiding in the rocks for a week now and I finally saw him today and he was on the floor breathing heavily with a huge brown spot vertically on him and I'm not sure what it is please someone help
  14. Peterbuff

Lighting choices

I was looking at that one but I thought it wouldn't be enough for medium to hard corals, what about the coralife t5s or those dimmable rectangle LED lights that you can mount,
  15. Peterbuff

Lighting choices

hi I'm not sure what light to get for my 72 gallon bow front, I had a marineland LED reef light and it worked fine for my corals But it recently crapped out and I wanna try a new light. I have easy to medium level corals right now and they did fine with the old light. I wanna spend around 200...