Recent content by pfcbizz

1. pfcbizz

lose of fish

Hello I have a 180 gallon tall aquarium I put 11 Green Chromis in my tank they were doing very good, but I did lose 3 of them because I removed them now I only see 1 my concern is where are the others or where did they go ? my water parameters are good I am very attentize of my fish, now I do...
  2. pfcbizz

Fish intro into new 610g tank/166g sump

pictures please
  3. pfcbizz

this line up for a 180 gal

Equipment: Protein skimmer for a 395 gallon, digtal monitored pump, ATO system and a 5 stage RO/DI for ATO & water changes. Fish: 5 Green chromis, sailfin tang, tomato clown, 3 pajama cardnails. inverts: 5 snails, 5 hermit crabs but I want to add some color, like a yellow tang, Royal Gramma...
  4. pfcbizz

this line up for a 180 gal

I have a 180 gallon tall and what do you think of this line up, and in what oder would you introduce them
  5. pfcbizz

Fish selection suggestions

so what about this lineup: Fish List 1- Coral Beauty Angelfish 1- Kole Tang 1- Scott's Greenback Fairy Wrasse 1- Ocellaris Clownfish 12- Green Chromis 3- Black and White Heniochus
  6. pfcbizz

thank you all
  7. pfcbizz

what would anyone say about 2 dwarf angels and what would go good with a coral beauty ?
  8. pfcbizz

but don't clown fish need t Anemones
  9. pfcbizz

ok sounds good
  10. pfcbizz

I can mess with the dwarf angels I do like the coral beauty, and I guess I could even mess with the kole tangI don't know about the cardinals though and had a fox face they are also nice, any others I want to hear .
  11. pfcbizz

but they say those clown can get evil and attack the other fish ?
  12. pfcbizz

Ok thanks for your opinions of my selections now I ask if you were doing this tank what would you do as a section now mind you I want color my favorite fish is angels and my second is tangs and I need 6 fish, so give it to me.
  13. pfcbizz

56' L x 20" W x 36" H
  14. pfcbizz

Hello, Ive been working on my 180 gal tall acrylic tank and I'm getting to the point I'm bout to get it running, and I want to start early researching my fish selection and I've had alot of type of fish I want but as of now I can only agree with 2 type and they are : 1. King Angel 2. Sailfin...
  15. pfcbizz

Pump size and fitting for a 1 1/2 piping

so what's being said is I can use adaptors to be able to run 1 1/2 in pvc ?