Recent content by ponyta810

1. ponyta810

Big list of proxy sites

wait what do theese do i don't get it
  2. ponyta810

Multiple Dargon Morays?

wow i read the title of this thread and got butterflies in my stomach...if you do this it would be such a cool tank imo...or if u do the multiple dragon eels
  3. ponyta810

Hawaiian Black Trigger fish

idk anything about them but if wou can i deff would they look so cool
  4. ponyta810

To Foxface or Not to Foxface

do it
  5. ponyta810

Black Banded Shark

what size tank you got
  6. ponyta810

id please

nice....are they okay in a unfilered tank for about a week bc last night i had a power surge and now my filter wont start
  7. ponyta810

id please

i picked up some LR today and found these on two peices ik the one is some type of mushroom and the other idk
  8. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

anybody
  9. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

Originally Posted by srfisher17 Without knowing what you have; there's no way of suggesting anything. oh my bad (i started this thread in fish disscusion too but in this one neglected to mention what i have) i have a 3 gallon with some live rock idk how much though, a 12 gallon with a dominoe...
  10. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

ok so the groupers out of the question...whats a fish that would work for less than $25
  11. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

it says 1-3 inches
  12. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

im ordering from swf and im wondering how long will a white spotted gruper be able to stay in a 55 im upgrading to a 180 or above in a year or so.... and how long can i keep a frogfish in a 3 gallon or should i just put it in my 12 gallon????
  13. ponyta810

ordering for swf... what to get

would a white spotted grouper be okay in the 55 for a year or so?
  14. ponyta810

I'm getting a 750 gal...need ideas!

Originally Posted by spanko Oh I like them, how about this? Same build over time. That is absotuley posilevley beautiful
  15. ponyta810

ordering for swf... what to get

would the firefish be okay in the 3 gal for a little while because im putting the frogfish in the 12 gallon by himself untill he gets a little bigger so the firefish would not be in there as a lunch