Recent content by reefreak29

1. reefreak29

Nope. Not Torture.

idk i had a disableing injury till i could get surgery , work comp took almost a year to approve it resulting in permanent damage . is that torture? i would have rather benn water boarded for 6 seconds
  2. reefreak29

We "had" a Christmas pics thread...

heres a couple
  3. reefreak29

Government Health Insurance

lol, I went on this when i was on work comp. One of the nurses actually asked me if medical profesionals treat me like crap now because im on it, she hit the nail right on the head. welcome to the world of medicaid
  4. reefreak29

anyone use facebook?

Originally Posted by stdreb27 I need some new facebook friends! I started a SWF group with a picture of my old sailfin. Join it! how do i join, i need a name
  5. reefreak29

anyone use facebook?

Originally Posted by DragonZim I really dont see it as an old people vs young people thing. Through Facebook I recently got back in touch with a whole crowd of people that I havent seen in the 16 years since I graduated high school. We all got together at a bar a few weeks ago and had a great...
  6. reefreak29

anyone use facebook?

Originally Posted by Mimzy i use it incessantly, but i've got my privacy settings set so no one can find me unless i friend them first oh nice
  7. reefreak29

anyone use facebook?

I just sighned up yesterday thought it was pretty cool
  8. reefreak29

Sea tick, Eggs, and Worm??

the spiders are pretty rare , if you dont have zoas they are of no threat
  9. reefreak29

Sea tick, Eggs, and Worm??

you have a zoa eating sea spider there get rid of it. the worm is fine
  10. reefreak29

do you live in Illinois

Originally Posted by dazed2040 I graduated in 98 so I probably wouldn't know her. last name pinto, she had a younger sis also
  11. reefreak29

Eggs? and Starfish ID

+1 on both
  12. reefreak29

Help with teenager

you know what , reading that described how I was when I was a teen, I had only a few friends ,hated school,blah blah blah...I ended up droping out at 16 got a ghd , got a degree and make 6 figures. im sure all will work out.
  13. reefreak29

do you live in Illinois

Originally Posted by dazed2040 what year did she graduate? 1996
  14. reefreak29

what is the worst injury you have ever had?

Originally Posted by AquaKnight So that's what the inside of a football looks like, very interesting lol
  15. reefreak29

Find more mistakes!!!

threads 3 current active 179 , 409 members and 1400 guests