Recent content by rusting

1. rusting

New lights

well I bought 1 for under $150 it has great color 120 watts, I've had it about 2 weeks work great and looks great.
  2. rusting

New lights

Hi dose anyone have the Evergrow full spec D120 LED light fixture and how do you like it?
  3. rusting

lighting repair

Thanks 2 Quills I think I'm going to buy a new fixture they wore me out trying get a hold of somebody I wonder if it's that hard to buy from them? I'll never know. I will keep looking for someone to fix this one for a back up.
  4. rusting

lighting repair

No help from the seller and no help from S W C I won't deal with them any more
  5. rusting

New leds

I M O I would start out at 8 hrs and move up to 8-10 hrs for the white and 10-12 for the blue good luck with them
  6. rusting

180 reeffish

This is my first time photo if it works I'll try some more
  7. rusting

Elegance Coral here at SWfish

I never saw one last more than 4 mnths.
  8. rusting

Freakin' huge aiptasia

It will spread a Kline butterfly will keep it in check
  9. rusting

New leds

I hope they work out for you
  10. rusting

Lighting!

I do 10 and 12 i leave the moons all the time
  11. rusting

lighting repair

The seller doesn't sell them any more, but they told me who dose I have a message to them. Thanks for the help 2 Quills
  12. rusting

lighting repair

I can't find any contact inf. for them I asker the site where i bought them a week ago but haven't heard back from them
  13. rusting

lighting repair

Hi everybody, I bought some L E D lights about 1'1/2 years ago now one is not working only the blues come on dose anyone know where to get them fixed in the Chicago area. I tried the seller to no avail. the lights are S W C Xtream Cree LED 60 watt
  14. rusting

HELP - Fish Dying

how are your water nitrate levels in my opinion weekly water changes of 20-25% will keep it in check and yes you are over stocked for that tank
  15. rusting

New leds

I,ve had the 3 watt LED,s Over my Tank For 18 months my coral look great and so do the fish I have a 180 with 180 watts of cree lighting.