Recent content by soonerfan66

1. S

1 clown 2 anenomes

Gotcha ! I guess I lucked out then that the anemones were so big . The clown when its with each anemone it is gentle with them if that means anything . I seen it once after feeding the other fish in my tank take a piece of shrimp back to a anemone . In the early morning it seems to rotate...
  2. S

1 clown 2 anenomes

Beth you might explain a little more . And please understand I hope I did not sound upset or anything I really would like any advise you or anyone can give me .
  3. S

1 clown 2 anenomes

Like I had said I only got 1 clown would it be happier if it had a mate ?
  4. S

1 clown 2 anenomes

Yes I have good lighting , had just got done upgrading my system for this awhile back and just by chance a fish store was going out of business and had everything marked way down . I got the 2 anemones for $35 each and they were the size of my fist !!! Normal price was $125 . Thanks for your...
  5. S

1 clown 2 anenomes

I have 1 Clown and 2 Bubble Tip Anemones . The Clown keeps going back and forth between them all the time all day long !!! . I thought it would pick one and leave the other alone most of the time . I just started keeping anemones so this is all new .